Options

Where did you get your flu shot?

I need to get mine.
DS 7/6/09
DD 9/4/11
EDD 9/1/15

Re: Where did you get your flu shot?

• Options
    I got mine at work. H is getting his at CVS because his insurance should cover the cost.
  • Options
    I'm getting mine next week at my local Health Department.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did it at Target!  It was free with insurance, but even without insurance it would have only been $25... Awesome. 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • Options
    My DH and I both work for a large grocery chain that has pharmacies and employees get them for free.  My DH is a pharmacist, so he just brings one home for me when there is one left over from a flu shot clinic.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Walgreens; it was free with insurance.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Mine was covered by insurance and I had it done at the pedi while baby had her 2 month vaccines. I figured, why not kill two birds with one stone?

I know the pharmacy at our grocery store has them for 25 bucks, or they can bill your insurance if it's covered. No appointment needed! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    My insurance doesn't cover them but I got mine at my 6 week OB appointment.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I also got mine at my doctor's office at my 6wk check up.
    ~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
  • Options

Same here.

Now if I could just get my reluctant DH in to get his...he's afraid of needles. Haha

• Options
    My regular doctor's office.
  • Options
    walgreens! but only cause i work there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"