1st Trimester

Nursery stuff, already?

Anyone else thinking of nursery ideas yet? I'm 6 weeks and can't help it. I thought I'd hate the idea of gender neutral nurseries, but I found these adorable monkeys. Is it too early to be thinking about this stuff?

Re: Nursery stuff, already?

• I would love to think about it but I just Ignore....I think is too early...but that's my personal opinion.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLisafor2:
    I would love to think about it but I just Ignore....I think is too early...but that's my personal opinion.

Can you get a bigger siggy?? Really?!?!?!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Excuse me? if you are a Troll Keep Walking, Thank You!
  • I don't think it's ever too early to think about it, but I wouldn't go out and buy anything yet. Mainly because you have a loooooong pregnancy, you may change your mind a few times. 
  • imageLisafor2:
    Excuse me? if you are a Troll Keep Walking, Thank You!

A troll with a gold status....you have a lot to learn girly!!

• imageSept1799:

imageLisafor2:

============================

why not? she is attacking my personal signature for no reason. I'm new here but I would not let people disrespect my personal signature.

• imageLisafor2:
    imageSept1799:

imageLisafor2:

why not? she is attacking my personal signature for no reason. I'm new here but I would not let people disrespect my personal signature.

Really, I was trying to help. People make fun of stuff like that. I would TONE it DOWN. YOu really don't need that big thing on your posts......its annoying for other people....  And I am the one that wrote that...you don't need to put SHE..........

• imageSept1799:
    imageLisafor2:
    imageSept1799:

imageLisafor2:

Really, I was trying to help. People make fun of stuff like that. I would TONE it DOWN. YOu really don't need that big thing on your posts......its annoying for other people....  And I am the one that wrote that...you don't need to put SHE..........

=========================

My signature is about been proud of my pregnancy. And Yes I do need it like that. If you notice people have more than that. IF there is a Rule that says to change it to a proper size I will changed, But I don't see any. Thank You!

• imageLisafor2:
    imageSept1799:
    imageLisafor2:
    imageSept1799:

imageLisafor2:

My signature is about been proud of my pregnancy. And Yes I do need it like that. If you notice people have more than that. IF there is a Rule that says to change it to a proper size I will changed, But I don't see any. Thank You!

There is one thing about being proud and then you have that THING. Its way to over the top.......

• Wow! the hormones are out of control today! Gotta love this first Tri.

Yes, a bit early to start on the nursery-that being said, no one can resist either. Get a couple cute neutral things.

• I think that it is ok to think about it, but I wouldn't buy anything yet. I was thinking of doing a jungle/animal theme, but then I read about someone else doing Dr. Seuss and am absolutely in love with that idea! I don't think that I will change my mind, but I can't promise that. Smile
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I agree, don't buy yet, your mind could change. I'm also thinking of the Dr. Seuss theme as well, however I have a thing for Dr. Seuss. I teach school and my classroom is decorated in Dr. Seuss.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Thanks to everyone who posted actual answers. I'm definitely not shopping yet. I guess I'm just trying to find something I can do this soon. lol
  • I have changed my mind twice now and landed on what I believe to be our now theme.  If you are dying to do something I would start a registry, just for yourself.  research strollers and seats you like and put them in your registry no one has to know you have it and it keeps all your ideas in one place.  If you see a stroller or seat you like add it.  I did this and it made me feel like I was doing something.  I also picked out my crib and bought it after my good results to my NT scan is was like a present for making passed the scary first 12 weeks! 

PS yes your siggy is pretty darn large/obnoxious but more power to you if thats the kind of stuff you like.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLisafor2:
    imageSept1799:
    imageLisafor2:
    imageSept1799:

imageLisafor2:

I really like your siggy :)

• imagemrsricet:

Anyone else thinking of nursery ideas yet? I'm 6 weeks and can't help it. I thought I'd hate the idea of gender neutral nurseries, but I found these adorable monkeys. Is it too early to be thinking about this stuff?

Your pregnant so no, its not too early. A baby is on the way. It would only be too soon if you were still TTC. Trust me, pregnancy goes by so fast!

• Well, I know what I'm decorating with if we have a boy. DH and I picked boy stuff out before we knew that #2 was a girl. It's not too soon to think about it, but I wouldn't run out buying things yet, KWIM?

• I am slow to decide on anything so I've started researching and thinking about things now.  I like knowing what is out there and being able to have options rattling around in my head for a while before having to choose one.  We won't be buying anything major until at least the baby shower.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageFulbri05:
    I don't think it's ever too early to think about it, but I wouldn't go out and buy anything yet. Mainly because you have a loooooong pregnancy, you may change your mind a few times. 

I changed my mind so many times with my first.  I ended up just buying cute mis-matched pieces and in the end, it came together really cute.  So if you see something, go ahead and get it but I would hold off on buying the "sets".

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker~ Diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009. Taking Metfomin for insulin resistance and irregular cycles/ovulation. Had healthy baby girl in Jan 2010 via C-Section (HTN and Breech Presentation).
    ~ Miscarry at 8 weeks with D&C in May 2011 (low progesterone).
    ~ Had a healthy baby girl in June 2012 via C-Section (on prometrium to sustain).
    ~ Surprise pregnancy at age 40!  Baby boy due April 26, 2021 (took prometrium to sustain once pregnancy was confirmed, 3rd C-Section planned).  
  • Yes but only because they'll be sharing a room so I'm wondering how I'm going to make it work.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"