December 2011 Moms

We haven't had a weight gain post in awhile....

I know we have mixed feelings about them but whatever. It's not like I'm up 1lb and starting it Stick out tongue

My last appointment (about 3 weeks ago) I was up 20 lbs. starting weight 135 up to 155. I'm sure I've gained another 5 or so since then. 

Me=not concerned. :) 

What about you?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We haven't had a weight gain post in awhile....

• 29#s.
    someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• Started at 135, up to 150. I'm 3 pounds away from the weight when I delivered the twins...oops!

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Loading the player...
  • 28 pounds, and I'm officially hovering around the same weight as DH.  This is the only time in life I am okay with that!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm up around 20-22 lbs total. My original goal was to stay under 25, but now I'm pushing that to 30, haha. I'm less concerned about it than I thought I'd be, and my doctor thinks its fine, so whatever :) 
  • Starting weight 144 lbs as of monday 174 lbs. I'm up 30 lbs.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket
  • I've gained about 9lbs so far...but I started out at 220# and my doc was perfectly happy with me not gaining any weight at all as long as the baby was growing and looking good. He's pleased so far with our progress.

• Up 17 lbs at 28 weeks.
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• yeah last count I was up 22lb, thinking more like 25 now, even if I gain another 10 which I doubt it will be over my 30lb goal but oh well, I don't care one bit!! I was more worried at first but I did a good job not going crazy on either end so I'm happy with myself. 
  • At my 8week appt I weighed in at 116lbs and yesterday at my appt I was 134lbs. So a total of 18lbs. All of mine is in my belly, I completely comfortable with it and so is the Dr.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • my doc measures in kgs - always sounds better to me ;)

Anyway

29 weeks = up 21 pounds

• +18-20 I think
    Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
  • +9lbs (after losing 14 to start off)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • up 37 pounds.  bugs me a tad, but not enough for me to actually do anything about it like try to eat better or exercise more.  Plus, I can tell it's all belly (some hips/butt/thighs) so I figure there's really not much I can do about it
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Around 30 lbs gained since I first saw the Dr.   

I have been staying steady at this weight for a few weeks so hopefully I don't gain much more that isn't all baby. *shrugs* we will see.

My Blog
    Dream of a better world...where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
  • I'm up 20 lbs so far @ 29 weeks
  • I was up from 111 to 131 last Tuesday so 20 lbs for me...maybe more though because I've been STARVING this week!
  • I'm 28wk4d and up about 23 lbs (as of the gym scale yesterday) since I found out I was pregnant at 8wks. It's totally in my belly, butt, and thighs (a little in my boobs) :p

I was with my hubby when I weighed myself at the gym, and I joked that I'm catching up to him! Stick out tongue

?Little Love of my Life?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageMrsT2008:
    up 37 pounds.  bugs me a tad, but not enough for me to actually do anything about it like try to eat better or exercise more.  Plus, I can tell it's all belly (some hips/butt/thighs) so I figure there's really not much I can do about it

YES TO ALL OF THIS!!  (sorry for the all caps...I just excitedly agree, haha)  Even when I was watching what I was eating, I gained 1lb a week instead of just over 1lb/week.  I honestly don't eat *too* bad normally, but the weight still comes on.  Oh well.

• I am up 28 lbs and I really don't care.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Up 26 so far. I was on the verge of being underweight when I got pregnant so I was expecting to gain about 35 which I think I'm right on track for.
    Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Up 10 pounds at my 27 week appt.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 30 lbs @ 30 weeks

• Last Wednesday I was up 17#'s with twins at 28 weeks. 
  • I'm up 20lbs at my 28 week appointment almost 2 weeks ago.  Probably closer to 22lbs now, if my 1lb a week gain holds steady. 

I'm not too worried about it, and my doctor hasn't mentioned my weight at all.  I was overweight to begin with so I had fantasies of not gaining more than like, 15 or 20lbs.  But if I can stay around a 30lb gain, I am not going to complain.  

• 13 lbs... but the Dr only wanted me gaining 15... sorry, but that won't be happening with Halloween and Thanksgiving come up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 14#'s at 27 weeks
  • I'm up 4 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight at 28 weeks. Dr is not concerned so neither am I.
  • up 27 pounds at 30 weeks. i won't lie. i'm a tad concerned. going to try to only gain 40 pounds total. my mom only gained 18 pounds with me. i've always been a very thin person so i just don't want to end up with permenant preggo belly since it's all in my belly. i started tracking my calorie intake yesterday & i don't even see how i'm gaining so much weight but whatever. whatever i gain, i gain at this point. i just eat when i'm hungry. 
  • Umm.. I haven't gained anything. I'm still the same I was pre baby
  • Started at 123lbs was 130lbs on Tuesday. +7lbs. Neither the doc nor I are concerned because Sidney is right on track and in the 56th percentile of growth.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 13lbs
    imageimageimage
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Breastfeeding and pregnant!
  • Pre IF treatments I weighed 125-130.

After IF and BFP I weighed = 155

Current weight gain = 6lbs.

Neither of my doctors are concerned.  I think because I packed on so much weight in the 3-4 months prior to BFP, I don't need to gain as much?? 

I'm all belly, though.  All of it. 

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm up 22lbs, as of this morning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Up 16 lbs at my 30 wk appt yesterday.  OB says it's great, baby is healthy, so I'm happy!
    imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 12 lb. as of yesterday's appointment.
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • 17lbs as of yesterday!! dr said if I gained 1 lb every week from here until LO arrives, it'd be okay w/him!! silly dr ;)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Aniston Elizabeth, born @37wks, 12-8-11.. 7lbs & 19in.. 100% PERFECT!
    Blog Time!!
    the 3 faces of Aniston @ 6wks...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was up 34 at my last appt and wanted to die.

I started off overweight so I had hoped to keep it about 15-20 for the entire pregnancy.

I have been having some BP and swelling issues though so I dont know if that is part of it.

• Up 5 lbs at 30 weeks. Lost 10 lbs to start with though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just had an appointment yesterday and I have gained 21lbs which I wish was less.  I am on track to end up gaining about what I did with DS  - although in theory actually 10lbs less because with him I had lost 10 lbs and then gained that back and put on 33lbs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"