Babies: 9 - 12 Months

what would you do?

first sorry for the formatting. my phone sux at bumping.

i need help.  dd nurses 5 or 6 times a day and eats 3 meals and 2 snacks. she eats a lot of food and makes a ton of wet and dirty diapers but... for the past week or two she has gone from sleeping 630 to 630 with 1 feed at 3am to waking at 12 and 2 and 4 and 5 and 6.  she seems hungry when she wakes and goes right back down after i nurse her but i cant keep this up.  

any thoughts

anyone been through something similar

help please

oh i did call the pedi. nurse said maybe give her some cows milk but pedi said no just stick it out... boo.. 

Re: what would you do?

• I see from your ticker that you're pregnant. Could your supply be dropping due to the pregnancy and she's nursing more to compensate? Maybe try upping your calories or adding pumping sessions to build your supply.

Sorry, that's all I got.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I would guess a pregnancy related supply drop. She might not be getting as much BM during the day, so she is compensating by feeding at night.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Loading the player...
  • That was my fear too.  I'm eating crazy amounts of the lactation supportive foods and haven't lost any weight since BFP so I thought I was doing okay.  Emma isn't giving me a chance to pump right now...

Pedi called back and suggested feeding her more fatty foods during the day and, if that doesn't work, trying goat's milk before giving her cow's milk.  We'll give that a shot and see how we do.  I can't keep going on like this though.  It's not healthy for any of us to not be getting enough sleep so we have to figure out something!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"