1st Trimester

is anyone else sneezing constantly???

i am sneezing atleast 100 times a day <not exaggerating> this is my third pregnancy and i also sneezed constantly with the others..this was the first sign for me. i was just wondering if it happens to anyone else

Re: is anyone else sneezing constantly???

• This happened to me too. Before I got my BFP I was sneezing a TON.  It didn't stop till week 6.  I had no idea this was a symptom until after the fact. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have read that with pregnancy allergies can get worse or better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I sneezed like 20 Xs in a row today. My husband said it is because Ragweed season just started. Maybe we are more sensitive to it now??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ME!!!!! Its so weird I have no allergies and never really sneezes now I have several sneezing episodes a day.
  • I am sneezing all of the time.  I didn't know this was a symptom! I thought my allergies were just really bad this year.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes! I have never sneezed so much in my life!
  • Yep -- my allergies were worse with my first pregnancy too. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always,
    As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    - Robert Munsch
  • Yessssssss!!!! I have been sneezing so much that it makes my stomach hurt!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • This is totally wierd! Yes!! And I didn't even think that it might be a symptom...
  • I just sneezed while reading this :)  I've been sneezing like crazy the past few days, too.
  • Yes, I think my allergies are getting worse.

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

BabyFruit Ticker

• I wasn't sneezing constantly with my first but I had a constant stuffy/runny nose my entire pregnancy.  So far I'm a little congested with this one but not as bad.

I use a NeilMed SinuRinse twice per day to minimize the congestion, and I used it all throughout my last pregnancy too.  It makes a huge difference!

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
  • Your sinuses swell when you're PG....I am a sneezing fool! PG + mild fall allergies = a whole lot of praying that I don't sniss myself. haha!
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • I never even connected the two...but boy...it's been driving me CRAZY!

• good..im not the only one..with this pregnancy i was about 3 wks along and didnt know and i started sneezing over and over again and i was like,"uh oh...i might be pregnant" i sneeze untill my nose bleeds sometimes..its terrible
  • Doc told me it is pregnancy rhinitis... A genuine symptom of pregnancy!
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • AH yes!  So weird.

The worst was when I was nauseous and I would gag every time I sneezed.  Ick.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Well it's good to see I'm not the only one!!!  I've never sneezed so much!
  • I had no idea there could be a reason why I am sneezing so much other than just allergies! It's almost obnoxious how much I sneeze...and they're not little ones, they are the huge, annoying ones that people look at you like you are a disease when you sneeze.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"