Success after IF

When should I worry??? PP AF.......

I still have not got my first period. DD is 3.5 months and I did not BF at all. With the boys I had my period by now.

No....I am not PG. My tubes were tied.........(insert a tiny bit of worry that something went wrong during my tubal.....)

I have no desire to get my period again (Lol!), but am wondering if I should be calling the OB??????

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: When should I worry??? PP AF.......

• Keep in mind that I'm not a medical professional but...

If you don't WANT AF (not TTC) and you're not experiencing any symptoms that might indicate a problem (PCOS type stuff or pain) then I'd do a happy dance.

Chances are that a doc's solution would be to try to jump start AF with progesterone and frankly I wouldn't get back on the insane hormone train without a darned good reason for it.

My understanding is that they don't usually bat an eye lash (unless you're TTC or have other problems/symptoms) until 6 months PP. 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • It took quite a while for my cycles to return after I had my second baby.  I remember wanting to call the dock right around 12 weeks but then af showed up.  I guess I would wait a while longer and then if it goes five or six months I would probably call.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"