Upstate NY Babies
Options

It's Girl Scout cookie time!

Anyone as excited as I am? I don't know what it is....I can buy most types under name brands at the store for much less. I could also bake a batch of cookies for much less that would taste even better.

But.....I am a nut for GS cookies! Think Mints and Samoas are my fav.....dh likes the PB patties. Oh I can't wait! 

Re: It's Girl Scout cookie time!

• Options
    Is it really??? Oh that just made my day! Somehow the thin mints and PB patties (I think they're called Tagalongs now?) manage to evaporate once I get my hands on them Embarrassed  They are pretty expensive now, but I don't even care!
  • Options
    Our neighbors just stopped by today and we ordered 4 boxes-2mints, 1PB patties and 1 of the new ones (they say thanks on them?)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just ordered mine! Why do I do this to myself, I have NO self control when it comes to those cookies. They are expensive, but i really don't care. My favorite would have to be thin mints.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options

I ordered 4 boxes too....but that was from my friends daughter. I am sure I will cave when the neighbors kid comes! 

I love my thin mints frozen!  

• Options
    Where are my neighborhood girls?!?!  They better not come on a day I am at work bc dh will send them away.  At least if I do miss them, they are always outside of walmart selling them once they all come in.
  • Options
    I love them, but I have to say when I was cleaning our a cupboard yesterday, I found 2 boxes that we never ate from last Spring...oops!  I will be ordering some Thin Mints though...
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just got 2 emails from coworkers about cookies for sale... oh man!
    image        image
  • Options
    Ooh, I should be getting a call from my niece soon. She's the only one I order from, otherwise it could get really bad. I love Samoas and Trefoils, with Thin Mints as a distant third.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"