August 2011 Moms

New sn and a ?

Old sn was lovelymissautumn...had to change it for various reasons...

Anyway, I have a question about naps. We do the eat/activity/sleep kind of schedule, although it's not very regimented and we just developed it naturally- not from Baby Wise. I am reading the Sleep Lady and trying to follow her guidelines as well.

I just wanted you to tell me about your nap routines- what time of day you start them...what you consider to be "naps"...at what age did you start putting your LO in his/her crib to nap?

We have her in a bassinet next to our bed for nighttime. She does pretty well in there, sleeping usually from 930pm to 3am and then again from until 630am.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: New sn and a ?

• We also are just letting him set a loose schedule. We get up for the day between 8-9 and he cat naps off and on during the morning. He goes down for his long nap between 1-2:30 and we are working on him taking that nap in his crib (formerly in the pnp bassinet in our room). He goes down for the night between 9:30-10:30 and is down till aroun 4.
    The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
  • I am also roughly following Baby Wise, but do wake up DS every 3 hours to eat so I can have some predictability in my schedule. 

DS's "schedule":

12:30am-6:00am:  Long nighttime sleep.  (eat and then back to bed)

6-8:  Short "nighttime sleep"

8 to midnight:  3 hour schedule:  eat (25 minutes), play 1-1.5 hours, sleep 1-1.5 hours. 

DS sleeps during his naps in his bassinet int he PnP.   He sleeps in the bassinet in our room at night for now. We're thinking about transitioning to the crib soon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"