Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Kitten

so it has been a rough week(MC Monday) and finally today I decide too come out of hiding and go gorcery shopping etc. I am in Target looking at wedding cards and turn around to baby shower cards and loose it completly. I head for the car and on my way home on a back road come across a kitten that someone had left in the middle on nowhere. There are no houses for several miles on either side of the road. So here I am with this kitten that is going to cost me a fortune in the morning at the vets and ok with it.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Kitten

• It might be a good distraction, and good for the kitten and you as well.  I hope kitten is okay and does well at the vet.

• I have a kitten, I had him about two-three months before I lost the baby, but he has been a huge source of joy for me during this dark time.  He makes me laugh, and there have been many times that I needed that laughter.  I know that my kitten came into my life for a reason, and I'm sure yours has too. 

• Loading the player...
  • Are you keeping the kitten? I rescued two kittens from the humane society and they have been with me for each loss I've had. They cuddle with me all the time. It is wonderful. That is so sweet of you to take care of the little kitten. I hope you're feeling ok today - and like pp said, maybe this will be a nice distraction.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
    "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
    --Helen Keller 

4 miscarriages: Nov 2009,  Jan 2011, Sept 2011,  Oct 2012
    IVF Round 1:
    3/4/15: Egg Retrieval
    16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
    5/13/15: FET -- 5/26/15: BFN
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

Living a happy, child-free life with my best friend.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
  • So we visited the vet this am and kitten is in good health despite the fleas that are now gone and some issues with his tummy because who knows what he was eating.  He weighs just under a pound. The vet to my amazement only charged me 60.00. So yes we are keeping him, my DS has decided he is to be Ollie. My husband said that gone would be a much better name. Funny though Ollie at this moment is cuddled on hubbys lap in the chair :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"