Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

2 month shots and still "off"?

DS had his 2 month shots on Tuesday and is still really sleep and fussy.  The night of his shots he screamed for an hour straight.  DS #1 had no problem at all with his shots so this is different for me.  No fever yet and eating, etc. but sleeping way more and sometimes even sleeping through a feeding and generally more fussy.  Anyone experience this 3 days later?
Praying this little one sticks!
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: 2 month shots and still "off"?

• Options
    I read it can affect them for up to 4 days -- and that was more or less our experience with LO.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks!  It seems it is most likely the shots and I want to call the Pedi but I go through what I know they will ask "Is he running a fever, eating, wetting, pooping, alert, etc."  Basically I would just be calling to say he is "off"  LOL.  I just didn't realize it could impact them so long.

Praying this little one sticks!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD got hers on Weds and has been off since then too.  super fussy, naps more frequently but not long unless she is being held or worn in sling.  Night sleep was awful last night and not looking good tonight.  She cries if she isn't being held and just a grump.  I can barely get more than a couple smiles out of her all day.  It sucks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Mine had her shots on a Tuesday and it was Sunday before she was better and Monday before she was REALLY happy again.

I wasn't expecting it either as my kid is about as easy going as they come.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"