March 2012 Moms
Options

We're officially team...

BLUE!

I'll admit I thought it was a girl, I'm just glad he's healthy and on track :-)

DH was so happy he's having a boy he cried, I mean seriously cried when the tech told him, lol! Time to start buying blue, and return the one pink outfit I couldn't resist!

Re: We're officially team...

• Options
    Congrats! I think my DH might cry too if we're having a boy.
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Aw yay! Props to team blue & a healthy baby! FWIW I'm pretty sure my husband cried too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CONGRATS!
  • Options

Congrats!

My H didn't cry, but he did keep bugging the u/s tech to keep going back for nut-shots. Confused What a guy.

• Options

Yay for Team Blue. 

My DH wanted a girl so when we found out that the first was a girl he cried. The second the doc said well you have the same luck as me, and DH said oh well it is another girl!! LOL 

pregnancy ticker
  • Options

Welcome to the blue side :) My DH didn't cry, but he's been acting like a macho man since we found out. I'm a vegetarian and he wants me to start chowing down on steak and ribs. A bit excited :)

• Options
    Congratulations!  So exciting!!
  • Options
    that is awesome!! Little boys are great!!! I cried when i found out with my boys, but only cause I really thought that they were girls. I am sure I will cry this time too, though it will have to be descret cause we are taking our oldest son with us when we find out, but we are not telling anyone so the US tech will have to be creative in how they tell us and not him. (he spilled the beans that we were pregnant to grandma)
  • Options
    Aw that's so sweet that he cried. Congratulations on your boy!! :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"