Success after IF

Nicholas is working the system sleep wise

Geez louise he has been having sleep issues for a while.  He cries and cries and DH would go in and end up sleeping on the floor with him.  We brought it up at the Dr yesterday and she said that he is working us and to just let him cry.  He knows we'll go in eventually, so he keeps doing it.    As long as he isn't sick or wet/dirty diaper it's fine to let him cry and yes he'll get excited.  

It was so much easier to let him CIO at 6 months when we Ferbered him than it is now.  I guess cause he knows that if he cries long enough that he'll get his way.   I am bound and determined not to give in.  

I did give him some Motrin cause he did get some shots yesterday, but that's it.  

I want to do something like a sticker chart for going to bed with no problems and sleeping all night long, but I don't think he'll understand the concept.   Should I try it anyway?   I did say when I gave him the Motrin "If you close your eyes and go to sleep, mommy will give you a sticker in the morning".   A lot good that did. He was crying again 15 minutes later.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"