April 2012 Moms

Many many happy tears!

The last 2 weeks gave been so full or worry and nerves for me. I had a little bleeding and cramping, but was told by my dr it was probably the "twin" absorbing into my body...yet I was still a ball of nerves. I was so afraid of losing my second baby. I have been trying to be positive, but its so hard when you care so much!

Today we had our 2nd u/s and everything looked wonderful! My husband missed the first u/s since it was an emergency and I went in right away, so it was his first time seeing baby on the screen! It was wiggling like crazy, measuring perfect, and had a good strong heart beat! The "twin" is no longer visiable, so thats is good, means I should have no more bleeding, at least for that reason. I was just full of tears, and looked over at my husband who had the BIGGEST smile and a tear as well. And this man doesnt cry. Seeing that thing wiggle was the best moment we've shared together. 

Next came lots of phone calls and texts, and now were out to all our close family and friends! What a fun night of congratulations and smiles and tears. I dont think Ive been this happy in my entire life. Thank you for letting me share this news with you all!! Smile

Re: Many many happy tears!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"