October 2011 Moms

I have figured out why women Nest when pregnant

To stave off boredom and paying attention to every single twinge.  Today I was sitting at home, grumpy because I wasn't in labor, and made a list of things I wanted to have done before the baby got here.  It made the day go by so much faster!  I wanted to have my car detailed,  I wanted a very clean downstairs bathroom because well, there will be a lot of people visiting once the baby gets here,  I wanted clean furniture for the same reason and I wanted to have the quilt I am making for DH and I ready for sewing.  DH came home and saw the couch was soaked and found me in the bathroom scrubbing the tub while DD was picking up laundry.  It was quite the opperation.  He watched me clean for a while and said,  "Is there anything I can do?"  My response was, "House is a mess,  clean something."  So he did. We are now eating junk food, watching sci-fi reruns and DH is just thrilled that he doesn't have to clean anymore for today. 

I am now trying to come up with tomorrow's to do list so I don't sit around all day bored out of my mind, waiting to pop a kid out. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have figured out why women Nest when pregnant

• I actually was thinking about you today because I didn't see any posts from you but now I understand why...too busy! Wink Some of the things I added to my list from the last time...

clean under/behind the fridge (obviously I had someone else move it :P)

clean OUT the fridge and freezer. WIpe it down.

Went thru cabinets with plates and glasses and wiped down the shelves (some people probably do this on a regular basis but Im one of those dirt don't hurt kinda girls sorry if that's gross to some people lol)

Not much but I figured if you needed some different ideas it could be a start. GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hahah, now that I've hit my month, waiting for LO to get here too. Getting so close to the 29th already!! But until then, I've had the need to keep busy with every detail of cleaning. Or, just be so lazy for the day.. It's kind of hard to find a middle lol

With all the walking, moving around and keeping your mind preoccupied, she'll come when you least expect it x) And maybe sooner than you anticipate :D

BabyFetus Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've recleaned everything today and now have nothing else to do...maybe.  I'm sure I'll come up with something but I'd rather my little girl get here.  I'm 40 weeks, come on LO!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"