Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

DD is 6 months today!

Yay!    Any advice or words of wisdom?  

She can sit up but not stay up long on her own at all.  She rocks on all fours and then does a quick turn onto her bum and tries to sit up but that one arm stays at an angle anchored to the floor so then she falls back and starts the move all over, flips over, up on all fours into a half sitting position... and repeat.. over and over.   She is eating stage 1 foods pretty good, we are up to 3x a day but only about 1.5-2 jars a day.    We are lucky as she has been sleeping through the night for a long time.  She's happy, healthy and hilarious.  I have to wonder if she's feeling some teething pain as she has been a bit fussy and moans in her sleep more.  But she won't let me look at those lil' gums.  When did your LO start teething or pop out teeth?

Unfortunately I don't get to bump so much anymore now that I'm back at work :(

It's crazy amazing how fast they grow and change every day 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DD is 6 months today!

• Options
    Aw, our little girls are birthday-buddies! My LO is sitting up and crawling, WAY earlier than her brother, and has such a big smile and such joy- this is one of my favorite ages! As far as teeth, DS started "teething" (drooling, chewing on everything, being super-fussy for days at a time, etc) at 4 months... and didn't pop any teeth until 8 months. So far DD has been the same way. And cherish that sleeping-- DD is still waking up twice a night!!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My little man is 6 months today also! woohoo.

Edit to add~ Ds has 2 teeth 1 at 4m and 1 at 5m and he is now geting the top two teeth. He can sit really well for a while. He's not really crawling but is low crawling a bit and rolls over a lot also. He sleeps thought the night when not teething! haahaa. Loves to eat. He has most stage 1's and has had a few of the stage 2's. he eats them 2x's a day and working on 3x a day now.

He is such a great boy, I can't believe after over 2 years of TTC we got him.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"