Stay at Home Moms

Poll: What is everyone up to this evening?

What is everyone doing?

Watching? drinking? reading? browsing? listening to? lol

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Poll: What is everyone up to this evening?

• What I really want is Baileys on the rocks... but after a headache all day, I'm leaning more toward apple crisp and vanilla ice cream which will be equally satisfying, but less forgiving in my stomach all night- ick.

I'm checking my email like a fiend because I'm hoping to hear back from my realtor who will be listing my "bachelorette" condo for rent. My tenants gave their notice that they will be leaving next month.  Maybe that's why I have a headache!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Watching - Despicable Me with the kids right now. 

Eating - just finished bbq chicken and super corn

Reading - a cheesy romance novel later when I'm in bed.  Yesss!

Also, I have to run over to the hotel where my shoot is and check in tonight.  Photos are in the morning.  Makeup is at 8.  :)  I reserved the room where we spent our wedding night!  

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelaney75:

Also, I have to run over to the hotel where my shoot is and check in tonight.  Photos are in the morning.  Makeup is at 8.  :)  I reserved the room where we spent our wedding night!   

What does your DH think you are up to?  Or does he know? 

• imagesusanmosley:
    imagelaney75:

That is sooo exciting- he is going to LOVE these pics! :) Good for you!

• Just got back from Taco Diner and Marble Slab.

Listening to DH and DD play before bedtime.

Drinking water.  Boooring

Planning to watch a lot of crappy TV soon - Most Eligible Dallas, Toddlers and Tiaras, Color Splash, Biggest Loser - something like that 

Maybe getting in bed early...we'll see. 

• Being pissed at DH. We had plans tomorrow night and now he "doesn't know what time he'll be done" with whatever he'll be doing. Yeah, right. Like he doesn't have a choice. He'll be working on someone else's schedule AGAIN. We have so few fun stuff planned and he can't make the effort to cut out a couple hours early to hang with OUR friends. I make it very clear how much this bothers me and he *still* does the same stupid thing and always expecting a different result. So the kids and I will go hang out with the other families by ourselves. Again. Oh, and I have to pick up DD#1 from the homecoming dance at 11:30. So no drinks for me:(
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Drinking and browsing.

• I just got done 'bradding' 30 birthday thank you cards ~

I thought it would be neat to brad together several circles to make a caterpillar (red head, light green, dark green, light green circles) for his TY cards. = hungry caterpillar theme. ~ WTF was I thinking??? I just got done. Wasn't too bad. But someone STOP me next time before my creativity gets the best of me.

Listening to ~ BareNaked Ladies- Rock Specular

Drinking- Yards IPA (Sue- def recommend)

DH is watching Pawn Stars

• I'm in my pj's relaxing for the night (hoping my teething child stays asleep, he has been a bear all day), DH went out to have some drinks with the neighbors.

I think I'm going to watch grey's on the dvr in a minute and maybe private practice if I can stay awake long enough.

I had a cup of coffee after dinner...maybe I should go get a glass or wine.  Then I'll fall asleep for sure. 

I'm browsing the ikea website - hoping to make it down there sometime soon.  (never been - hoping to get DS a table/chair set and maybe a few other things for his playroom...and maybe a new bookcase?  any recommendations?)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thinking I'm about to get started on some homework for my lit. class since the a-holes in my ethics group project won't e-mail me back and I'm at a point I can't go further without their info.  Yeah, I'm a bit peeved and I've voiced it to them all but they don't seem to care.  Either way, homework it is!
  • Watching Pan Am (I like it!), just finished a bowl of Pecan Praline ice cream, and browsing the bump while keeping my fingers crossed that baby girl stays alseep. We've been waking up between 9-10 the last couple nights and I haven't been able to figure out why yet... but so far so good!!
    imageimage
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DD born 4/25/11
    m/c 8/10/13 at 5.5 weeks
    missed m/c 4/15/14 at 11.5 weeks, D&C 4/17/14
    BFP 6/22/14, Scheduled c/s 2/23/15, It's a Girl!!  

• I am trying to blog but getting side tracked with pinterest and TB. :)

• Drinking Sangria while Lilly and DH are watching "So you think you can dance." I spent the last hour eating (kids)/playing but mostly waiting at Chic Fil A with the kids on some rude woman who never showed to sell me something. I have always had such a great experience with Bookoo, so I guess I shouldnt complain but seriously just email me to tell me you arent coming!!! I just sent her a mean email, lol.
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Prepping for tomorrow (Baptism day!) and nursing a migraine that I seriously nope goes away asap!

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Went to dinner and the book store. Now at home browsing the bump while DH watches "Person of Interest" on DVR. Such an exciting night.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageStacyc625:
    imagesusanmosley:
    imagelaney75:

That is sooo exciting- he is going to LOVE these pics! :) Good for you!

SM - no he doesn't know.  I told him I had to run "errands" tomorrow and he needs to watch the kids.  I basically just made it clear it was for a special occasion and left it at that.  He may suspect but he isn't letting on.  I told him I'll do bath time/bed time tomorrow night b/c he will basically have the kids all day.  I also have a hair appt at 2:30 tomorrow so I'm basically going straight from photos to that.  Oops... Ah well, I think he will be happy on Oct 29.  :)

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm more of a lurker but new laptop means more bump time..yay!

Drinking a beer while watching Grey's online. I rather be sipping wine in a hot bath but that seems like a lot of work right now.. DS screamed for 25 mins before bed.. I'm out of energy.  

IMG_7454 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I went to get my eyebrows waxed, picked up a Costco pizza, came home and made a Bacardi&Coke, and DH just put DD to bed.  DH is heading out to a bar for his friend's birthday, and I am looking forward to some bad tv and/or reading the AWESOME new book I just started reading (true story about an American family living in Germany right before Hitler took over).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Drinking a few glasses of moscato :)
    ~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
  • Drinking water, watching Criminal Minds, Pinning and trying to get involved in conversations on TB instead of lurking all the time. Good times.
    image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"