Cloth Diapering
Options

Poop Question

So I am totally worried about ruining my diapers/washer ... and since this is my first one in cloth I need a little help.We recently started solids. LO's poop still seems to be the same consistency just different colors. Do I need liners/the sprayer yet or can I still just toss in the wash still?  If it is ok just to toss and wash what will the indicator be that the liner/sprayer is a must? 

Married in 2/2006, TTC since 3/09 with Endo stage 4(DX 1999) and PCO (DX 2010), DEC, LAP and 2 rounds of Depo Lupron

• 2/10: IUI #1: Clomid 100mg= BFN
  • 3/10- 5/10: IUI #2 Clomid 150mg; IUI #2.2: gonalf, lupron; IUI #2.3: 2 rounds of 5mg Femara=All cancelled for nonresponse
  • 6/10 -IUI#2.4: gonalf, ganirelix, estrace, ovidrel, endometrium- early M/C
  • 8/10- IUI #3: gonalf, ganirelix, ovidrel, estrace, endometrium, lovenox, hcg boosters= BFP;  Beta#1=179, Beta#2= 360, Beta#3=1775; 1 perfect little HB!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Surprise BFP 2/13!B- M/C 7w 4D, D+C 3/13

Surprise BFP 6/13! - Blighted Ovum found at 7w, D+C 6/28

Surprise BFP 8/13!- Hopefully third time is the charm!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Poop Question

• Options
    I waited to start swishing until there was a noticeable change in consistency.  We only line at night, though I'm not too worried about staining, and we have yet to buy a sprayer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I threw the poopy diapers in the wash until there was a consistency change. At that point, it was like peanut butter and I just scraped it off the diaper with a plastic knife. I'm a klutz and using a sprayer would be a total mess in my bathroom. The peanut butter consistency only lasted about one month and then her poop became ploppable (a glorious day indeed!). That's also when I started sitting her on the toilet to poop and she much prefers it to going in her diaper.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You'll be able to tell when it's time to start spraying.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"