February 2012 Moms
Options

Mid-back rib pain and Chiro?

I started with acute midback pain where my ribs meet my spine yesterday that kept me up all night and is only relieved by taking Tylenol (which I don't like doing)...I have an appt with a chiro in the morning. 

Anyone experiencing/experienced anything similar? Sees a chiro with success?  Any imput would be appreciated.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mid-back rib pain and Chiro?

• Options
    No, but I do what to hear how it goes with your Chiro tomorrow...I called for an appointment with one here (never been before) for lower back pain/grinding. It just started this week. I honestly have no idea what they would do. GOOD LUCK!

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I get that when I eat too much. I imagine it is my stomach getting big and pulling forward on my spine, but honestly, I don't know why.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Me! My chiropractor is my new best friend. She is fabulous as pin-pointing where is under stress and working out the knots/kinks, without putting pressure on my stomach or sides.

I do have mid-back/rib pain. The rib is associated with a car accident injury, but the mid-back pain is allllll baby.

? I married my best friend on 6/6/09! ? ? BFP on 6/6/11! ? ? EDD for Baby Girl, 2/10/12! ? BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imageHunterloren:
    I get that when I eat too much. I imagine it is my stomach getting big and pulling forward on my spine, but honestly, I don't know why.

I seem to get it more when I eat too much as well! Thought it was just me. I am making an appointment with a chiro this week. Let us know how it works out for you. 

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I get the same pain when I eat too much!  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options

I love my chiro, but I was a fan pre-pregnancy as well.

Since being pregnant, I've been 5 times ? twice for hip issues, twice for back/rib issues and once for my pregnancy carpal tunnel. To me, it's totally worth the co-pay.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker peri-partum cardio myopathy survivor
  • Options
    I went today and I feel worse than before I went...I'm not a believer but it could have just been the particular chiro I saw today. I'm willing to consider others.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"