Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Baby k'tan sizing ?

I just got my baby k'tan in small. I'm 5'5 and size 4-6 (probably more like 6 right now). Lo is 15lbs. The carrier is pretty snug right now and I'm wondering if I should exchange it for a bigger size since lo will be growing quickly. What do you think? Anyone with one have any suggestions?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby k'tan sizing ?

• I have one and I read somewhere you shouldn't have to exchange or buy a bigger size... its supposed to stretch to fit the child. My LO is still 8lbs so I'm not sure how it will be later but thats something I read somewhere. 
  • Keep it! It is supposed to be snug and it'll be a little difficult getting your LO into it at first, but it will stretch out in time. I read a lot about how the k'tan was supposes to stretch and I should expect it to be snug, but when I got mine I thought the same thing as you! I was sure it wouldn't work, but it did. It's definitely better for it to be snug than loose. It will stretch out to fit your lo as your lo grows.
    Thunder Logo Pictures, Images and Photos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies!
  • sounds like the right size :) it feels a little snug at first, but that's actually good so that it can stretch a little. we love our k'tan. enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"