Parenting
Options

s/o Kate Bush

I'm 27 and I'm not sure what the age of everyone else is around here. But that post below about favorite female singers got me thinking, anyone else a Kate fan? She is coming out with another new CD Nov 21st and I am stoked. She was a little before my time, but I feel like nowadays there are so few artists that can even come close to her talent.

My DD loves her, and requests her music in the car all the time. I love that she loves my favorite music :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: s/o Kate Bush

• Options

ooooh, I didn't realize that.  I love Kate Bush.  She was not before my time (I'll be 40 in under a month) & a few of her songs totally remind me of my teen years.  

Thanks for the information1 

• Options

I also love that she took so much time out of the public spotlight once her son was born, so she could provide him with a normal life, no papparazzi following him around or anything. I think that is so remarkable. I don't know of many artists who would quietly bow out of the spotlight for the sake of their child.

And, alteratively, how she can come back and make two CDs in one year and everyone still loves her just the same as the day she left. That is an incredible artist. I just have a lot of respect for her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me me me!  I'm 40 and she's my all time favorite!! 
  • Options
    I love her voice.
    DD 7.28.06 * DS 3.29.10

Christmas 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"