April 2012 Moms

Should have gotten the larger can!

I'm making a casserole tonight that has french fried onions on top and I got the smaller can because that's all I needed for the casserole.  Mistake!  I should have gotten the bigger one so I could eat them like potato chips.  They are so good!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Should have gotten the larger can!

• Omg thank you for the idea!
    due april 10th :))
  • Man, I love those things.
  • Loading the player...
  • You and me both. I can't wait for green bean casserole at thanksgiving time.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • imagegisa886:
    You and me both. I can't wait for green bean casserole at thanksgiving time.

I know...me too!  I said something to my Mom one day about wishing it was Thanksgiving time so we could have the green bean casserole and she's like....umm you can have it any day..doesn't have to just be Thanksgiving!  I felt like such an idiot but it never occurred to me!  LOL  Embarrassed

• FFFC: I've never tried french fried onions from a can.  
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
  • imageverrasta:

imagegisa886:
    You and me both. I can't wait for green bean casserole at thanksgiving time.

I know...me too!  I said something to my Mom one day about wishing it was Thanksgiving time so we could have the green bean casserole and she's like....umm you can have it any day..doesn't have to just be Thanksgiving!  I felt like such an idiot but it never occurred to me!  LOL  Embarrassed

LOL, I usually make a big turkey thanksgiving-like dinner once or twice a year outside of thanksgiving. So yummy and a great way to have a dinner party.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My H makes this awesome mashed baked potato casserole from a Paula Deen recipe that uses those onions. It is sooooo good but he only usually does it once or twice other than Thanksgiving. Perhaps I can get him to make one under the guise of pregnancy cravings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"