June 2011 Moms

BF (boyfriend) is being an a**

I just feel like crying he is being such an a**hole.  He switched Silas's base to his work truck for the second time (it is also very dusty).  The first time I told him not to do it again because it will weaken the straps well tonight he does it again and I was MAD.  He said that he is going to be bringing his work truck home more often.  Truck=me stuck at home 24/7 and I will go crazy if I can't get out.  He can't afford a base for the truck but he can afford toys for himself.  Thanks for reading I just had to get it out somewhere
Loving life with two boys who are 10 months apart and can't wait for team green baby to join us and thinking daily about our angel who was with us for a very short time. (CP at 4 weeks and 5 days) Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Re: BF (boyfriend) is being an a**

• That sucks he isnt be helpful. Which straps will weaken? Just curious because I may not know something I should! : Again I am so sorry!
    **February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • The straps  on the base will weaken if it is always moved. 

Loving life with two boys who are 10 months apart and can't wait for team green baby to join us and thinking daily about our angel who was with us for a very short time. (CP at 4 weeks and 5 days) Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Awwwww I see now.... What about just having him strap the seat in, like they used to do before bases, or is LO with your BF a lot?
    **February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • I have never heard of the straps weakening. Is that in a manual or something? We move ours a lot for sitters. Hope things get better with your bf.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My mom's office used to be at a daycare and they were not allowed to let parents leave the base.  It is not illeagle just not recomended
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"