Austin Babies

I super puffy-heart fall, y'all.

I may be delirious, but I just read this and could not make it through one single paragraph without bursting into teary-eyed LOL laughter (I know that's redundant and I just don't care).

That may be because a) I'm seeing yay fall posts/pins/status updates/etc everywhere, b) I just don't *do* the seasonal decor thing, and c) where is this glorious fall everyone is so excited about?.  Oh, and d) I may have had too much coffee today. 

Anyway, ENJOY.  (And if it's not that funny, just don't tell me because that's the hardest I've laughed in a long time.)  Oh, and there are a lot of swear words so NSFW.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I super puffy-heart fall, y'all.

• I got a 404 error when I clicked the link, but I'm glad I googled the title becuase ?It?s fall, fuckfaces. You?re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you?re not.? is going to be my standard response to oh, everything, from now on (until winter anyway).

ETA: Oh my goodness, you have to read the entry about Comic Sans while you're there. 

• imagetxbabs111:

I got a 404 error when I clicked the link, but I'm glad I googled the title becuase ?It?s fall, fuckfaces. You?re either ready to reap this freaky-assed harvest or you?re not.? is going to be my standard response to oh, everything, from now on (until winter anyway).

ETA: Oh my goodness, you have to read the entry about Comic Sans while you're there. 

Link fixed!  I think the bump censored it because MFers was in the original url.  :)

ETA:  Just finished Comic Sans.  I super puffy-heart this entire website.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • omg that was fuckinghilarious.  :)
  • Oh, yeah! This is one of my favorite things ever! I read it last year and cried laughing, and did it again this year. The part that always leaves me wheezing is this part:

"Carving orange pumpkins sounds like a pretty fitting way to ring in the season. You know what else does? Performing an all-gourd reenactment of an episode of Diff?rent Strokes?specifically the one when Arnold and Dudley experience a disturbing brush with sexual molestation. Well, this sh!t just got real, didn?t it?"

• the essay on comic sans has been a favorite of mine for a while.  i cry for that one.

i loved this part 'For now, all I plan to do is to throw on a flannel shirt, some tattered overalls, and a floppy fvcking hat and stand in the middle of a cornfield for a few days. The first crow that tries to land on me is going to get his avian @ss ***-slapped all the way back to summer.'

• Thank you for reminding me of this website! I LOVE IT!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • That.was. AWESOME!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"