Eco-Friendly Family

Any fun weekend plans- EFF or otherwise?

This is our 6th anniversary on Sunday so my father has graciously offered to take the girls on Saturday night.  I'm very thankful.

Otherwise I'm planning to bang out some more napkins :  I did 50 last weekend and it took me f.o.r.e.v.e.r.  Well worth it though; Parker has been picking out her favorites to use all week.

I have to put the finishing touches on my Christmas Tree skirt, too. 

Re: Any fun weekend plans- EFF or otherwise?

• Nothing major here.  DH is away coaching HS football tonight.  I'll have the boys all weekend so he can work on repairs to our basement at our house and office (flood).  Probably won't be the most fun weekend for me ever...or relaxing for that matter!

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
  • I'm going to a cd store opening tomorrow with my MIL! but really that's about it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • -Tomorrow we are going to the Farmer's Market. (We are going to the one we usually go to and another one I just found out about.)

-I am going to take some clothes that I went through to the Salvation Army.

-I am planning on cutting up some more t-shirts to use for hand clothes in the kitchen (instead of paper towels.)

-Tonight, DH and I are going to make homemade popcorn and watch an old scary movie.

-And lastly I need to do some of my homework. 

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• I get to spend the weekend with my friend and her 4mo. daughter, my goddaughter. They live in another state and I haven't seen them in months. I'm so excited!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Work Saturday afternoon.

Finish and turn in test on library cataloging.

Sleeeeeeeeeep.

Clean something. Maybe. 

Natural M/C-> 10/21/09

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
    Adrienne has read 16 books toward her goal of 80 books.
    hide
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"