January 2012 Moms
Options

Tell me your weekend plans

We are going to a fur-trapping era type Renassaince Festival tomorrow (yeah i know, you're jealous).  Fair foods, silly entertainment, cannon shooting, tomahawk throwing, touring tee-pees, etc. 

And then no plans for sunday since we have plans a few hours away on Monday night to see one of my favorite bands from high school play. I'm pretty excited for the nostalgia factor :)  And a hot lead singer (you know who i'm talking about Autumn_wren!).

And I'm hoping I can do it all for $50 b/c I didn't plan ahead well and don't have anymore cash until I get paid on Tuesday! Lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Tell me your weekend plans

• Options
    Saturday going to return some stuff at various stores and than hit up a food truck get together. Sunday bf will be pulling out all the old baby stuff so i can sort them throughtout the week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hanging out with my family in Boston tomorrow for my birthday and my uncle's birthday.  That's about it, wish I was going to the renaissance faire here though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDEBBIE33CASEY:

We are going to a fur-trapping era type Renassaince Festival tomorrow (yeah i know, you're jealous).  Fair foods, silly entertainment, cannon shooting, tomahawk throwing, touring tee-pees, etc. 

Actually I am jealous! The Maryland Renaissance Festival is going on right now and I really want to go. We went last year and had a blast. However, DH and I are pretty dorky, so I can understand how its not for everyone.

I work tomorrow morning (blah) and then tomorrow evening we are having some friends over for dinnner. They have the most adorable 13 month old boy. They're the first in our group to have a baby and I think its helped DH tremendously to be around him. He's a lot more comfortable with the idea of a baby than he would have been a year ago. 

Sunday, we are going over to a friend's place to watch football, go Redskins! And Sunday evening we have class 4 of our Bradley Class series.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

DH has been out of town and is back :)

The crib is finally in (after having the store we made our first order with go out of business and take our money Angry) so we are going to pick it up tonight Big Smile.

Tomorrow I have a workshop with other physics teachers in the area.  It will be lots of nerdy fun!!!

And then Sunday I get to catch up on grading and other work (not so fun).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut, then DH and I have to do some major Walmart shopping, possibly hit up the mall and search for a birthday gift for my nephew. Sunday just church and hanging out at home.

• Options

- clear out the nursery

- workout

- nails done

- veg veg veg

• Options

I have a couple of friends coming over on Saturday.  One has a 5 year old DD that likes to play with my DD and the other has 18 month old twins.  It should be pretty crazy at my house for a few hours.

On Sunday, we are going to home Depot to buy paint for the nursery and hopefully start painting.

• Options
    We're going to the borgata in AC tomorrow after DH's NHL fantasy draft (yawn...) and then Sunday is MIL's birthday (double yawn...)
  • Options

Saturday night: CAPS hockey!!!!!!!

Sunday Night: CAPS Hockey!!!!!!!!

oh and dinner with my FIL... that is less fun....

• Options
    Nothing tomorrow but homework. Sunday Ava and I go out of town for my nephew's 2nd birthday party. After the party, my SIL and I are taking my nephew and A to the pumpkin patch. I'm really excited since this is our first trip to the pumpkin patch.
    Rachel, mama to Ava (6), Olivia (4), Nora (2), and baby#4 on the way.

• Options
    Going to the fair tomorrow afternoon to watch my littlest niece perform with her dance troop...and of course eat fair food and drink orangeade.
  • Options
    My mom will be here from out of state in approximately ONE HOUR!!! 
    I am so excited :) 
    Shopping, girl time, DH will be off footballing and such :)
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

• Options

We need to re-grout and re-caulk the master shower (don't be so jealous).  I'd also like to get a new bathroom vanity for our guest bathroom and take a prenatal yoga class. 

Reminds me of the quote from Old School: "Well, we're going to go to Home Depot. Buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have time."

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Working a little, but also we found a place that touts "3D mini golf" which sounds much cooler than it probably actually will be.  Might go pick a carvin' pumpkin too.
  • Options
    Tomorrow I'm meeting a gf at the mall to help her find an outfit for her engagement photos. Sunday will probably be a veg day- hubby has had a tiring week.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I could spend $50 just on fair food at the festival ;-) 

I am painting some shelves and mirror and a few other things in my DD's room. We finished her redecorating and painting and just doing last touches. And I'm starting to shop online for cloth diapers and my Moby and Mayawrap sling. So excited to be able to know what fabrics and colors to order now that I know it's a girl. 

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    imageDEBBIE33CASEY:

That's called a Rondezvous!  My dad is a Mountian Man and does all that stuff.  He even has his own teepee.  He shoots black powder rifles and pistols, throws a 'hawk, cooks in cast iron and wears buckskins.  He loves it.  Beware:  at some rondezvous they have cast iron skillet throwing contest for the laides!

I think we're just working on putting up bookshelves tomorrow.  We've been in our house for over a year and our office still isn't set up.  I'm trying to get the house finished so we can get the garage cleaned out before LO arrives.

Sunday my sisters want me to meet up with them for a girls day.  I'm still not sure if I'm going because it's over an hour away and we have our first childbirth class that evening.

Tonight though, it's just me, the dogs and the DVR.  Hubby has his weekly game night on Fridays so that leaves me home by myself.  I'd like to see a movie, and have no issue w/ going by myself but I can no longer sit through a two hour movie w/out needing to go to the bathroom.

• Options
    We are off to the Dominican Republic tomorrow and will be back next week :) Can't wait for some relaxation and virgin pina coladas!
    DSC_0263
  • Options

We're going apple and pumpkin picking! Can't wait :)

It's pretty sad, but I've been looking forward to warm apple cider donuts all week... 

DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

• Options

Warrior Dash with the hubby & about 50 friends (not kidding-- everyone around here signed up for it!)

Then a photo session tonight.

Tomorrow- taking pictures at 3 church services & headed to NC to visit family for 8 days!!

My weekends seem to be always crazy lately... 

• Options

I had an awesome night last night!  My husband is a manager of one of the restaurants at Wynn and he got selected to "secret shop" the rest of the resort.  So we got one of the Tower Suite rooms, free dinner up to $200 at SW Steakhouse and $100 in room service for breakfast!  I am thoroughly stuffed and happy.   And I got to dress up fancy and have an awesome date night:))

Today, I am cleaning house and setting up our armoire, then I work tomorrow...booo.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options
    Yesterday we volunteered at the FAAN Walk, then did some shopping. Today we're headed to church then vegging all day!

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1 5/07/11, DS 01/19/12
    BFP #2 08/09/12, M/C 08/10/12
    BFP #3 10/30/12, EDD 07/11/12...please stick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"