Babies: 6 - 9 Months

So glad we went to Walmart today (loss mentioned)

We were in Walmart standing next to an older lady looking at makeup and E decided she was her friend.  She kept reaching and trying to grab her and laughing up a storm.  The lady was loving it, walked away, and came back crying.  She put her hand on my shoulder and told me how she sees so many moms get annoyed when their children make lots of noise in public places but I looked so happy with her and she felt that I truly think of E as a blessing.  I told her thank you and she really was a blessing.  The lady then hugged me and told me how E and I made her day.  She had just left the cemetery where her  3 month old grandson was laid to rest and had asked God earlier today to show her a sign that there was still good in the world.  She asked if she could just hold her for a minuet and give her a hug, how could I say no!?  We both ended up standing there crying while she hugged E and told her how adorable she was.  

I can't stop looking at her and crying.  It's so easy to forget how lucky we are!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So glad we went to Walmart today (loss mentioned)

• That poor woman.  Although I completely understand where you were coming from and I'm not giving you shlt, but I wouldn't have let that woman hold my baby.  I'm just not that trusting. 

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• That's a sad sorry.....hugs

• Loading the player...
  • You probably made that womans weekend. Sounds like you were in the right place at the right time. Im glad she ran into you and not some crabby mom.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMarSamWhitney:
    You probably made that womans weekend. Sounds like you were in the right place at the right time. Im glad she ran into you and not some crabby mom.

All of this.

• Aww that made me tear up a little. Poor lady.
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I probably would have started crying with the woman too! Hell, I got all teary eyed reading this story...
  • imagepawstech09:
    I probably would have started crying with the woman too! Hell, I got all teary eyed reading this story...

This.  I'm glad you were in the right place at the right time to help someone through an unimaginably difficult day. 

We are so so so very lucky to have our LOs.  Think I'll hug my DD a little extra tight tonight.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMoidonna:
    Such a sweet story!  I probably would have let her hold my baby, even though I normally wouldn't do that sort of thing!

Right!?  If you would have asked me this morning if I would let some stranger hold my baby I would have said "Oh, he!! no", but I just couldn't say no.  I almost didn't go but I'm so glad we did. 

• What a truly bitter-sweet story.  God works in mysterious ways.  You and E were meant to be there today.  Amazing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • What a nice story, it brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad you were able to make her day better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"