Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Confession

I have a confession. I really want to fvcck my coworker, especially since my huzband cheated a few years ago. My coworker is sooo sexy and every time I talk to him on the phone, his deep, sexy voice turns me on sooo much I need a panty liner. I haven't flirted with him or anything but I really want to just take him in the ladies room on another floor and fvcck his brains out. Or in one of the locked closets. Or the Mother's Rooom. I know you ladies will advise against it, but I really, really, really wannt to. I just needed to vent. Whew, I feel better.

Re: Confession

• Tongue Tied
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Are you serious? Hmm
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yowzas! I think i just got a little hot...

Haha!! Totally kidding... I think having temptations is normal, i would just avoid putting myself in a situation where you would take any further than a fantasy, that would be bad ju-ju Tongue Tied Give yourself a little space from him when you can... maybe sit the next few plays out... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Plus, he's black so I know it's huge!
  • Wow, you got 48 points for 2 posts! AWESOME!
    Take a chance. Take a risk. Take the initiative. Make your wishes a reality and make your dreams come true!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegimmeazima:
    Plus, he's black so I know it's huge!

You gotta watch what you say in these parts ------> points to post below....

Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• imagegimmeazima:
    I have a confession. I really want to fvcck my coworker, especially since my huzband cheated a few years ago. My coworker is sooo sexy and every time I talk to him on the phone, his deep, sexy voice turns me on sooo much I need a panty liner. I haven't flirted with him or anything but I really want to just take him in the ladies room on another floor and fvcck his brains out. Or in one of the locked closets. Or the Mother's Rooom. I know you ladies will advise against it, but I really, really, really wannt to. I just needed to vent. Whew, I feel better.

mother's room. duh, we're adults now!

• imagezeadfly:
    haha ok.

Lillian's look is my exact response to this thread. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imagegimmeazima:

Oh yay! another stereotyping troll!  

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• Sure go for it. Nothing wrong with fantasies. Of course if you do, make sure you take pics to show YH. And for blackmailing the coworker later too. Enjoy.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• TMI and I"m calling MUD. You have like 2 posts to your name.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • I say go for it.  Nothing bad could come of it.
  • I knew it was too quiet and mature over here to last....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegimmeazima:

Total Mud.   

• imageToastieSimons:
    TMI and I"m calling MUD. You have like 2 posts to your name.

totally MUD. but thanks for the laugh OP 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is so unoriginal. No

The Nest/Bump sucks and won't let me change my location. I'm in Arkansas, not Florida.
  • Do it then get back to us, k?

• imagegimmeazima:

wait, i know this guy!

• I can't think of anything that would go wrong in this scenerio. Go for it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"