Babies on the Brain

This is the first time I have gotten out of bed since yesterday.

I have a nasty viral infection. My fever got up to 104 yesterday.  I had to stay at the dr. office for 4 hours and get a bag of IV fluids.  I was vomiting and just feeling blah.  I have lost 8 pounds since Monday from not eating and vomiting. My strep and flu test were neg in office, but they sent them off for cultures. 

Thank goodness neither DH or Allie have not gotten it.  

Re: This is the first time I have gotten out of bed since yesterday.

• Yikes! I hope you feel better soon, and that Dh and Allie don't get it.

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • :(

I hope they stay well, that you get well quickly, and that they are taking good care of you, not being pesty.

• Loading the player...
  • Ugh. That sucks. I hope that you feel better soon.
  • imageakalutts:

:(

I hope they stay well, that you get well quickly, and that they are taking good care of you, not being pesty.

Allie keeps waking me up to "check my brain" (we have an ear thermometer) and to see if I am ok.   Last night she was poking my "fourthhead" to wake me up.  Dh left work to come pick me up from the walk in clinic.  He washed all of the laundry and cooked. THey are doing a great job. He did sleep in the spare room. 

• imageMysterious_wife:
    imageakalutts:

:(

Allie keeps waking me up to "check my brain" (we have an ear thermometer) and to see if I am ok.   Last night she was poking my "fourthhead" to wake me up.  Dh left work to come pick me up from the walk in clinic.  He washed all of the laundry and cooked. THey are doing a great job. He did sleep in the spare room. 

lol @ Allie.

• I hope you start feeling better soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"