April 2012 Moms

Bug update. Strike 2.

So I'm driving to my friend's and down drops a decent sized spider right on the steering wheel. Instant freak out. I pull over (country road) take off my shoe to squash it. I can't get it where it is, it falls down by my feet. I still can't squash it because i didnt put it in park so my one foot is on the break and the other has no shoe. It crawled up under my dash. Omg. I start bawling and call dh. Then from crying, I'm gagging on sinus almost puking. What is with today?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bug update. Strike 2.

• Eww I hate spiders lol. Spray some bug spray!
    due april 10th :))
  • bless your heart spiders are the worst i dont do spiders at all. i hope you dont have any more bug incidents today! or for a very long time for that matter
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am absolutely terrified of spiders and I hate when I see them in my car when I am driving.  I literally get chills up and down my spine when I see them :(  So sorry you had to deal with that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh my gosh! This happened to me before I got pregnant! I was driving home and a spider decides he wants to join me while im singing away. I freaked the f out, slammed the breaks and pulled over, and was trying to smash the thing with my phone, while driving on the side of the road. I didnt think to put it in park because i was in such a panic. Luckly it somehow flew out the window. When i got home that night I told DH about it and he was all.. "oh... I may have forgot to tell you that i think i saw a Brown Recluse in your car." WTH?!?!?!  He dosn't take my vehicle into the woods anymore....
  • Indifferent SELL THE CAR!!!! EEEK!!!!!!!!
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • I begged him for weeks to trade it in on a diffrent one but he wouldnt do it... =( We just bought it too. I didnt drive it for 4 weeks, hopeing if there was anything else in there it would die.
  • That sucks! Not nearly as funny as bare azz bug squishin
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • ITBM, you are cracking me up. And if I remember your earlier post correctly, you're not a bug-squisher, so it can't be well-deserved karma. Hope your bug fortunes improve.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"