November 2011 Moms

NBR - any Grey's Anatomy moms?

I started crying last night when Meredith and Derek were talking at the end of the show. I hope they get Zola back. I was kind of not a huge fan of April being chief resident, but by the end of the show she was growing on me.
Be the change you want to see in the world. Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket

Re: NBR - any Grey's Anatomy moms?

• I really hope they get her back too...I also really can't deal with another Meredith breakdown or them breaking up!! I love Greys!!
    BFP #1 6/18/10 Saw HB 7/15/10 Missed M/C 8/17/10 @ 12 weeks 2 days- 2 D&C's( 8/20 and 8/26) BFP#2 11/21/10 Nonviable at 5wks, possible ectopic. Methotrexate 12/3/10&12/9/10 BFP#3 3/10/11 Beta@12dpo 39 Beta@14dpo 160! 21 DPO 2439 HB at 7wks 127 EDD 11/17/11
    ITS A BOY!!!! Born 11/13/11 BFP #4: 10/29/12 edd 7/11/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Agreed i really hope they get her back and work things out. I was so happy last season when the finally made it offical and i thought they were just gonna let them be together and be happy. Did yall notice that Lexi wasn't in last nights episode much if at all? I am so glad Greys and Private Practice are back on I LOVE them both!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Now that you mention Lexi you are right. I just in some spoilers that Koepner is pregnant, and they havent decided how to work it into the show yet.
    Be the change you want to see in the world. Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • imageZooropa10:
    Now that you mention Lexi you are right. I just in some spoilers that Koepner is pregnant, and they havent decided how to work it into the show yet.

They aren't working it into the show. April is a virgin so they said that in order to have her be knocked up in the show things would have to move ridiculously fast. I think she'll just be carrying a lot of big stuff, wear bigger scrubs and stand behind things a lot like they did when Ellen Pompeo was pregnant in season 6.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like April as chief resident because I don't really think any of the other residents would put up that kind of admin work.  It's more believable.  I hope they bring Zola back.  She is a beautiful baby. 
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love Zola! I really hope they can work it out where she can come back. Derek was right, she did jump infront of a bullet for him and that's who she is, he just needs to love her no matter what. He also needs to realize that Mer is freaking awesome and to not yell at someone when their sticking things into peoples brains... he's done it a few times...

April needs to get herself together (i see it happening slowly). It's really frustrating to watch her stammer over not knowing anything, I thought she was organized! I was proud of her for being honest about Avery's surgery. Alex really did all he could to save his patient... and Avery just chickened out (even though Arizona took it too far in the OR and stressed him out.)

I missed Lexi too! And I'm so excited for April being PG in real life! H and I find it funny to see how many ways they come up with to cover the belly when actresses have pregnancies not in the story line.

• It occured to me at the end of the show that I didn't see Lexi and I was beginning to wonder if I missed something. I think Meredith and Derek will work it out. But just like they said, they can't work together anymore. I'm not sure where she'll work though. Probably with Hunt.

I just can't watch Private Practice anymore. That show just got too intense for me to find entertaining.

On a side note, I told DH that if I was in labor when Grey's was on, I'm still going to watch it at the hospital!

• imageRedCamaro:

It occured to me at the end of the show that I didn't see Lexi and I was beginning to wonder if I missed something. I think Meredith and Derek will work it out. But just like they said, they can't work together anymore. I'm not sure where she'll work though. Probably with Hunt.

I just can't watch Private Practice anymore. That show just got too intense for me to find entertaining.

On a side note, I told DH that if I was in labor when Grey's was on, I'm still going to watch it at the hospital!

I was being induced with DD and Bones was on (my fav show) and I watched even while they were examining me. The day DS was born I was actually annoyed I still had people visiting while Bones was on and I couldn't hear it because they were talking.

• Love Grey's!  But this is Patrick Dempsey's last season so I wonder how they're going to write him off the show???
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"