Working Moms

What is for dinner? And weekend plans??

Re: What is for dinner? And weekend plans??

• Not sure what's for dinner?

Tri training tomorrow morning, head to the beach with the kids, watching my niece's play in the evening.  Italian restaurant for dinner.

Sunday - Park picnic & Bounce house birthday party after that.

• DH is bringing me back a veggie burger from a local bar after his happy hour tonight.  Tomorrow DD and I are supposed to go to a moms group but the get together is outside and the forecast is calling for rain...AGAIN.  If it rains I'm going to clean the house some.  Tomorrow night we're having friends over to watch the Phillies game, eat wings and have some beers.  Sunday we're going to a farmer's market to get veggies so I can make butternut squash soup and baby food.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Not sure about dinner.  I've got a meeting so DH is giving the kids chicken nuggets.  I'm thinking of bringing home Chinese take-out for us. 

Other than that, I'm NOT WORKING this weekend.  Ok, I am, but I'm working from home and when I feel like it, but I'm not shooting this weekend so woohoo!  We are having friends over to swim tomorrow if it stays warm enough and then DD1 has a birthday party on Sunday.  Nothing else major planned.

• left overs and work
  • Friday is pizza and family slumber party night - I stole the idea from you Spens! Today is the fall festival at work which the boys LOVE. Tonight DH and I are going out for our anniversary (8 years) then tomorrow I think we a going couch shopping. That's a full weekend for us!

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"