1st Trimester
Options

Question for you First Tri Ladies

Did you get any period like cramping or feel exactly like your period was coming before you got a BFP? Just curious, of course hoping for my BFP :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Question for you First Tri Ladies

• Options
    Yep.  I went to the bathroom in the morning 100% expecting to see my period.  When it wasn't there, I took a test and it was positive. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagecharmschool:
    Yep.  I went to the bathroom in the morning 100% expecting to see my period.  When it wasn't there, I took a test and it was positive. 

This!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had that with DD but not with this pregnancy.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    thats exactly how i felt and i even had extremely light spotting thinking my period was starting but it barely filled a regular tampon then it never came back.  Took a HPT 4 days later and got a BFP =)  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, I had lots of cramping in the days leading up to the BFP.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I didn't experience any cramping but everyone is different.

Good luck!! Smile

BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nope- sorry.  GL- hope you get your BFP.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I sure did. The cramps were actually worse then normal AF cramps. I had one cramp so bad I shut up off the sofa and doubled over. My DH was wondering WTF was wrong with me. I thought every morning, today AF will come. Finally got a BFP on 18DPO. Not sure why I waited so long to POAS, guess I thought I was getting AF with all the cramps, But usually for me AF cramps start 1-2 days before and are moderate so in retrospect the frequency of the cramps and severity was a big difference for me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagecharmschool:
    This for me too! GL!!
    First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    It's different for everyone.  I didn't have any cramping before BFP with either of my pregnancies.  Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    My BFP Chart

• Options
    About a week after I got my BFP I was having cramping as if I would get my period. I looked it up on the interenet and it could be your uterus stretching.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I ran to the bathroom for 5 days in a row once AF was due expecting to see my period.  Never happened.  I think about 3 days after AF was due, I started to become suspicious.  I'm quick on the uptake.  Just kidding.  I just didn't really believe I was pregnant cause we'd barely been trying!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Once touched by pain, you're not the same But time can heal your heart again So let the clouds that bring you down Just fade away...
  • Options
    Yes!  The day before my BFP I swore my period was coming, cramps and bloating.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options

with DS -yes before BFP

this LO: i am now, but its after i got my BFP, i didnt before

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

like another post I didn't get cramping until a week after I was late.  I just felt off.  its the only way i can describe it.  I was 5 days late when i finally tested but I knew just because I was feeling so strange.  GL!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Yes I had cramps the day I was supposed to get my period!  Took the test 3 days later, and it was positive!! I still do have some cramping and I am about 6 weeks along. Good luck!
    BFP: 9/20 Blighted Ovum DX: 10/21 @ 9 weeks. Waiting for m/c.
  • Options
    I had cramps, bloating, spotting, sore boobs - all my normal PMS symptoms. Then after 9 days I decided to test. I really just kept thinking I was going to get it. Being late was normal for me.

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options

Yep, lot's of cramping 3 days prior, bloating, sore boobs. I still have the sore boobs, a few mild cramps here and there, and i'm very bloated.  I think every woman tolerates pregnancy differently, but from what I've read online and in a few books, cramping is common and normal

BEST OF LUCK!!!! 

Me = 39 DH = 50 TTC (since 01/2009 after a short break, I stopped counting *cycles* in 2010)
    DX 2010 : Unknown Infertility , AMA
    HSG 2005 = Normal / HSG 2010 = Normal
    SA 2005 = Normal / SA 2010 /2012 = Slightly low count : motility, morphology GREAT!
    Chromosomal analysis, MTHFR, ANA's, Lupus, Protein C, Protein S, APCR = Normal 2011

M/C : 2005 (7wk), 2010 (6wk), 2011 (7wk)

8 IUI's 2010-2011 all BFN

IVF/ICSI antagonist 01/2012 #1 = BFN

IVF/ICSI antagonist long 06/2012 #2 = BFN

IVF/ICSI/CGH MDLF New Clinic/New RE 11/2012 #3 = One beautiful boy blasty frozen PGS normal

IVF/ICSI/CGH MDLF 02/2013 #4 = One more beautiful boy blasty frozen PGS normal

FET 6/20 : One 5AA PGS normal transferred Beta 1 6/28 = 53.9 / Beta 2 7/1 = 220 / Beta 3 7/3 = 550!

1 U/S  6w3d - Heartbeat 119 /  2 U/S - 7w5d- Heartbeat 169 / 3 U/S (OB) 8w5d - Heartbeat still great!

Baby G welcomed into the world 3/7/2014

SAIF / PAIF always welcome ****

• Options
    Yes, I tested at 12dpo and it was negative.  I had cramps all day so I was sure that AF was on her way.  I tested again at 14dpo and got a positive. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been having cramps for about four days now. I got my BFP yesterday. I have been reading a lot about them and apparently they are normal, but they scare me all the same! I'm just a bit stressed about everything since it's my first pregnancy. I'm glad to see that others have them too! I keep fearing I'm going to get my period!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Definitely felt like my period was going to come, but I experienced "pms" symptoms much earlier than I normally do, so I thought something might be up =).
  • Options
    My first 2 pregnancies yes. I thought for sure my period was coming and had spotting with my second pregnancy through first tri every 4 weeks. This pregnancy I have had nothing at all.
    Our little boy is on his way! BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    totally. Thought I was starting my period and even gave it a couple days to start... When it didn't I was like "wait a min!?!?"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"