June 2011 Moms
Options

Need tips on seducing DH

No, I'm not kidding-- we've done it once since LO was born- it wasn't bad, but it wasn't fab either-- and I think it was 3 weeks ago--

My mother is coming tomorrow for nearly a week, then we have plans, work, etc-- tonight is our last shot for awhile!

I have absolutely no "mood" whatsoever- I miss the cuddling, but that's about it- 

any tips on getting him (and maybe me) ready for some adult time?

Tummy definitely not in lingerie shape....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need tips on seducing DH

• Options
    ummm... wine?  reading erotica?  it would take something like that for me to be the initiator at this point.
  • Options

I am big on finding him when he is concentrating on something else (not too important, tv or computer maybe) and climbing on his lab, in between him and said object, and announcing, "well here I am, what are you going to do with me?" :) Then let him take it from there.  If he still doesn't get the hint, then I grab his junk.. lol 

but my DH doesn't need to much prompting when I initiate cause he will usually take it any way he can get it lol!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I usually rub up against my DH and then act all shocked that he "groped me".  And I'm definitely not in shape for my lingerie either but I'll at least put on sexy underwear and nonchalantly walk around the house as if I still had pants on.

Last week I'm not really sure what got into me but I started a tickle fight with my DH that led to kissing and ...you know.  It was fun, giggly sex. 

• Options
    Boobies and booze. Works every time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"