January 2012 Moms
Options

Babies Babies Everywhere!

I'm so excited because I found out last night that another one of my closest friends is pregnant! So one of my friends is due in November, then me in January, then my BFF in March, and now my other friend in June! I can't wait for them all to get here! We are going to have such an awesome play group! I know this thought is a little down the road, but they will all be in the same grade in school too! :)
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Babies Babies Everywhere!

• Options
    Exciting! That will be so much fun! I'm the first one of my friends to get married or have a baby..so I guess my LO will be the big kid of the group when they finally do :)

• Options
    Thats awesome! Im jealous lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Seems like there are so many people I know right now who are expecting or just had a baby. I've got two friends who just had babies a few months ago. My hubby's friend from college just had one this week. Girl I went to high school with is due in Nov. My bff from home is due in Dec. I'm obviously due in Jan. And I have two friends who are both due in March.

Something in the water I suppose. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #1 5/07/11, DS 01/19/12
    BFP #2 08/09/12, M/C 08/10/12
    BFP #3 10/30/12, EDD 07/11/12...please stick!
  • Options
    im jealous- i know no one close that is having a baby any time soon- i'll have to make all new friends and don't even know how to make that happen outside of media's idea to go to a park haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am convinced there is a baby boom going on. I have 6 other friends/family members that are due after me. Very exciting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"