Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Fisher Price Space Saver high chair....

So I'm doing my registry this wknd and I'm really drawn to the Fisher Price Space Saver high chair. I know that one of it's drawbacks is that the fabric isn't waterproof, but it's machine washable. Space isn't really an issue, I just can't stand those huge high chairs in the way and I know DH and I won't bother to fold it and put it away, lol! Do any of you have this chair and what are your thoughts on it? If you think you have a better option instead, I'd love to hear your thoughts on that one too! Thanks in advanceSmile
Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Fisher Price Space Saver high chair....

• Options

I definitely prefer ours over a big high chair.  My mom has a big high chair and it's fine, but it didn't have the ability to tip back like the space saver when DD was a newborn.  We included DD at Thanksgiving at 3 months old, because the space saver has that option.

Now that DD is 13 months - we love the way we can clean the chair easily, and DD loves sitting in it.  The machine-washable fabric is a BONUS, IMO.  Sometimes a wipe-down just isn't enough.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We love ours, highchairs are just too fugly for me!  As for the cloth, so far everything has wiped right off of it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I took the cover off of ours, works perfectly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're getting the first years miSwivel feeing chair - https://www.thefirstyears.com/product/detail/Y7403?locale=en_US
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
    Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
    BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"