February 2012 Moms
Options

Breaking out the Halloween decorations!

I think I am in a nesting mood today because I have been cleaning and organizing all morning and now I get to put out my Halloween stuff! I usually try to wait until October 1st so I don't get too burnt out, but what's 1 day early?

This is my favorite time of year and I'm excited to get this holiday ball rolling...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Oh my! Then....Bring on my new baby:)

Are you ladies decorating for fall yet? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Breaking out the Halloween decorations!

• Options

Same here! Just waiting for DH to get home to grab the big box of Fall things from the shelf in the garage. 

My "Farmhouse Apple"  Yankee candle has been burning strong all week.  Next up is Creamy Pumpkin from Bath and Body Works.

No season smells better than fall :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My only decoration is a fall wreath, but yes - I plan to put it out tomorrow!

But yeah - every time I go out to the store I find myself fighting the urge to buy decorations.   We're going to be moving soon after LO arrives, so I really know that I shouldn't add any more things that will need packed up, but the whole "nesting" urge is really strong!

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am doing the same thing today!  Trying to get the house unpacked first but I just can't resist anymore!  Bring on the pumpkins!

-Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
  • Options

Me too, he he he! I thought the exact same thing, what is one day before October, it won't hurt ;)

I had all my fall stuff out but today I went digging for the Halloween. I put out our inside decorations and tomorrow we will do the outside.

I already have my hay bale, scarecrow, some mums and pumkins out there. I plan on putting up my spider web and some ghosts I made.

When you have a LO, it is even more fun. This year is the first year he gets it.

SQUEEEEE!

• Options
    imageanardi:

Me too, he he he! I thought the exact same thing, what is one day before October, it won't hurt ;)

I had all my fall stuff out but today I went digging for the Halloween. I put out our inside decorations and tomorrow we will do the outside.

I already have my hay bale, scarecrow, some mums and pumkins out there. I plan on putting up my spider web and some ghosts I made.

When you have a LO, it is even more fun. This year is the first year he gets it.

SQUEEEEE!

Aww, that sounds so cute! I'm excited to see a pic of Henry in his costume:) I already bought my girl's costume for next year...I just couldn't resist. It's a ladybug fleece jumper and our dog, Shelby has a ladybug costume already so they will be so cute together!

• Options
    When Samantha was small we made a "thumb"kin patch picture. I dipped her thumb in orange paint and made little orange Sammy thumbprints all over a piece of white paper. When it dried I used green marker and drew vines and leaves to connect the thumbkins. It was really cute!

• Options
    I was going to pull stuff out to start today but had a rough (NBR) morning and have been getting back into the grove this afternoon.  Hopefully some fall pumpkins and decorations will get put out this weekend as I re-clean each room!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
  • Options

imageRNmommyof2:
    When Samantha was small we made a "thumb"kin patch picture. I dipped her thumb in orange paint and made little orange Sammy thumbprints all over a piece of white paper. When it dried I used green marker and drew vines and leaves to connect the thumbkins. It was really cute!

That's adorable. I'll store that idea away till next year:)

• Options
    I decorated last weekend, because it's the one weekend we had mostly free until the second weekend in November (yikes!!).  It makes me happy, and I love the smells of fall... not just the leaves and crisp air, but the yummy spicy candles and potpourri. 
    July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm putting up Halloween decorations tomorrow!!
  • Options
    We got them out of the attic today! gonna spend the weekend decorating and canning, and maybe a fresh pumpkin pie :) yum!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"