3rd Trimester
Options

Losing Baby Weight

I recently read a post on another baby website about winning a free pair of toning shoes. After reading 300+ responses from women who want these shoes, some of whom even stated that they believe the shoes will help them lose weight or motivate them to get to the gym, I decided to create a blog to help new mommies get back into shape effectively...without wearing these horrible shoes.  Feel free to follow me on my own journey of losing the baby weight or pass it along to someone you may know who needs that extra little push in the right direction. 
https://newfitmom.wordpress.com
/
newfitmom.wordpress.com/ Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Losing Baby Weight

• Options
    So your only post on the bump is to pimp your blog??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Reported this stupid spam.

I'm so sick of the spam lately.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm actually trying to HELP other new mothers that are in the same situation as me...trying to figure out how to balance being a mother, working out, work, etc.  I didn't realize offering help was considered spam.  
  • Options
    Again, I'm just trying to help new mothers that are in the same situation as me...trying to balance being a new mother, work, fitness, etc.  I didn't realize offering help would be frowned upon.  Isn't that what these boards are for?  Helping one another?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"