Northern California Babies

Happy Friday! Whats everyone doing this weekend?

I havent been on in a while and just thought I would pop in and say hi! 

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

Tonight we dont have any plans

Tomorrow my mom is having a house blessing/prayer at her home and also celebrating her 60th bday at the same time, I am really looking forward to the family time and seeing some of our extended family too

Sunday : hopefully relaxing and catching up on laundry and house cleaning

Enjoy your day and have a great weekend everyone!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"

Re: Happy Friday! Whats everyone doing this weekend?

• Hi there!

Tonight - I'm going to a Pampered Chef party with my friend Katie, then going back to her place to hang with The Boy and her DH.  Maybe have a few drinks and relax after a very long tiring week.   

Tomorrow - I'm helping my parents clean some stuff up and attempt to get the house back together (we've been doing construction/remodeling since March and we're all SO.OVER.IT!).  Maybe go to an open house/boutique thing in Brentwood (I'm going to try anyways!) 

Sunday - I'm hoping to go to the Lodi Street Fair and then relax the rest of the day.  Probably spend the night with The Boy since I don't get to spend the weekend with him like normal since he's working overtime all weekend (he has to work all night Sat into Sun). 

• Tonight: Free Friday night movie night at a local park. They are showing Dispeciable Me. We will get a bucket of chicken, take some chairs, pack Emme in her pjs, and go hang out and watch the movie (maybe).

Tomorrow: I am taking Emme to get her silhouette done. Then tomorrow night dropping her off at a friends house so the kids can play & DH and I are going to dinner for our anniversary.

Sunday: Probably going to my SILs house. She is whining about missing Emme and us.

• Loading the player...
  • Considering this was one of the crappiest weeks I have had in a while (got bronchitis, car was hit and run, woke up to my Mickey dying on the bathroom floor) I would like to drink lots, but EBF prevents that.

Tomorrow we are supposed to babysit my nephew while SIL works, but DH is planning on taking him to FIL's house to give me some time to relax with Rosie in the morning.

Sunday I will be watching football in my jammies and hopefully DH will make us a yummy breakfast.

DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Today-just finished Cleaning the apt, washing clothes. Later getting take out & relaxing.

Saturday- Dd has a Soccer game then  take friends to the airport, Prob hang with our other friend in the evening

Sunday- Watching Football, & relaxing.

Also sometime this weekend I need to get to the store to Pick Up A Anniversary card for my Husband since our anniver is the 7th. 

• I'm finishing up day 2 of my 4 day weekend (Yay Rosh Hashana!). Yesterday, I ran errands and worked on my knitting. Today, I picked up something for DH's Christmas present and had a long pizza lunch with a local mom's group. Tomorrow, I am hanging around the house, doing laundry and then heading up to SF for dinner and a sleepover with my BF. Sunday, we are going to the Alameda Flea Market to look for frames and other vintage-y nursery decor.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic My Boys! BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Hopefully having a baby....

If not, tomorrow we're going to DH's uncle's house to help extract honey (he has bees).

Sunday = Football and relaxing with Mads.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"