Stay at Home Moms

Where do you store stuffed animals?

Just wondering.  I haven't found a good solution for storing/displaying them.  And I know it's silly, but I feel bad for the stuffed animal if I take one out of the mix and remove it from her room.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Where do you store stuffed animals?

• I bought one of those old school hammock things that hang in a corner and hold stuffed toys.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With 3 kids, we have a lot of stuffed animals. I'm buying this soon:

https://www.littlezookeepers.com/

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Lately DD has been taking every one she can find and putting them in her bed.  I've been putting the little ones in her toy box and the big ones in random places around her room.  One sits in her chair, one in her Cozy Coupe, one on her step stool, etc.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Some are in his toy box (the huge Little Tikes one) and some are in a wicker basket in the living room.

When I was a kid, I guess I had a lot of stuffed animals - My mom hung a wooden pole in my bedroom, put hooks all up and down it and then sewed little plastic rings to the back of all my stuffed animals' necks and hung them.

It was really weird and seems like an insane safety hazard.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In her old bassinet - the one she never slept in as baby but is really cute.  I don't love that that is where they are, but they are contained and it is cute furniture and I don't know what else to do.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"