June 2012 Moms

question/ need advice please

Hi ladies,

For the past two days I have felt this "feeling" on on my sides. It is so hard to describe it, let alone type it but I will try. Its not a pain, more like a twinge or tingle or something, just something I notice but again, it doesn't hurt. If I had to pinpoint it, I would say if i place my finger on my hip bones and then move in about 2 inches. 

I don't want to overreact and it may be from drinking more fluids and peeing more often, or it may be perfectly normal, but I really don't know what to think. Its not a constant feeling - just something that comes and goes. It really feels weird if I sneeze.  

What would you do if you were me? If I decide to call the doctor, I should do it soon so I dont have to wait until Monday.  My appt is not until 10/21.  Have any of you felt this before?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: question/ need advice please

• Totally normal. Just a symptom! : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I get those most days, totally normal!
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Loading the player...
  • THANK YOU! I was scared to read the reply. I hate looking into every.little.thing but I don't know what to expect. I just picked up the Mayo Clinc Guide to Pregnancy - still in chapter 1 but its a good easy read.
    Anniversary
  • imageGracieBlue:
    I get those most days, totally normal!

Thank you as well! :)

Anniversary
  • I've got the same twinges... I don't know if it's my ute, bladder, ov's.... seems to be normal.
    BFP 1 | EDD 4.1.11 | MMC D&C 10.27.10 | 14 weeks
    BFP 2 | EDD 9.29.11 | MC 1.25.11 | 6 weeks
    BFP 3 | EDD 3.4.12 | MC 9.5.11 | 10 weeks
    BFP 4 | Twins EDD 6.7.12 | MC James 10.31.11 Kellen 1.12.12 | 8 weeks/19 weeks

BFP 5 | EDD 12.24.12 | Rainbow Baby in the Making!
    **Formerly known as Nikki04vb**
    ? PGAL/PAL Welcome ?
  • imageLoveBug0516:
    THANK YOU! I was scared to read the reply. I hate looking into every.little.thing but I don't know what to expect. I just picked up the Mayo Clinc Guide to Pregnancy - still in chapter 1 but its a good easy read.

I really liked this book.  Simple, straightforward, not scary.  Way better than What to Expect.

image   image

• Totally normal, it was one of the signs I got before  BFP that clued me in I might be pregnant.  I think it has something to do with stretching and contracting as the fertilized egg moves through your tubes into the uterus.  (I'm not doctor but it sounds good, right?)
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagetinsleya:
    Totally normal, it was one of the signs I got before  BFP that clued me in I might be pregnant.  I think it has something to do with stretching and contracting as the fertilized egg moves through your tubes into the uterus.  (I'm not doctor but it sounds good, right?)
    I will take it! ;)
    Anniversary
  • It's things starting to stretch and make room for a baby.  Even though the little one is still super tiny there are still TONS of changes occurring in your body right now.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • I just noticed your screen name. Did you get married on May 16, too? We got married 5/16/09.

And I've had similar symptoms, especially in the first few days after getting the BFP.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm having the same feeling, I'm glad it's not just me.  I'm such a n00b. Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebethj516:

I just noticed your screen name. Did you get married on May 16, too? We got married 5/16/09.

And I've had similar symptoms, especially in the first few days after getting the BFP.

Yes we did! howw funny! And thank you. I feel so much better now.

Anniversary
  • I have felt the same twinge whenever I get up and down from sitting in my desk chair. It's not every time and it not all the time.  I'm only half way through 4 weeks.

I have had two miscarriages in the past. One thing I did notice before the second miscarriage was that five days before I was getting strange twinges like a plastic knife stabbing me in that area. It concerned me, the ones I have right now don't concern me. 

Follow your gut and/or call the doctor and ask questions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"