3rd Trimester

Re: Romaine lettuce recalled for listeria fears

• That's it...I'm not eating anything besides Pringles and Peanut M&M's until I deliver :)
    Big A 06-07-08 Little A 11-11-11
  • imageJMack1117:
    That's it...I'm not eating anything besides Pringles and Peanut M&M's until I deliver :)

Haha!! I love it! Amen sister ;-D 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going with Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Fruit Roll Ups
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • String Cheese & reese's peanut butter cups for me.

That and Kettle Corn. Eff it. lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJMack1117:
    That's it...I'm not eating anything besides Pringles and Peanut M&M's until I deliver :)

Mmmm, peanut butter M&Ms have been my major weakness towards the end of this pregnancy.  

• This is what we get for trying to be healthy when having babies. All I ate for months was cataloupe and lettuce and tomato sandwiches. Why did I get the healthy cravings. I am right there with yeah nothing but tomato soup and kettle corn!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Guess I'll be giving into my sweets and eating Chewy Chips Ahoy and Baked Potato Soup for the next 9 weeks! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Anyone know how to find out what restaurants carried the contaminated lettuce? I'm not a huge salad person, but of course, ate at two salad bars in this time period. Ugh.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ground turkey, then cantaloupe, thousands of lbs of ground beef and now lettuce... Is anyone else tired of food?!?! The only thing we're going to have left is all the boxed/wrapped fatty stuff D:

Hope strawberries have been deemed ok all year because I've had so many boxes of those, I'm surprised I dont taste like one lol

Be careful everyone! (at least chocolate and peanutbutter is still safe!)

BabyFetus Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"