Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Excited and nervous for our big day ahead

DS and I will be hopping on a plane in about 15 hours to move from HI back to the mainland. I'm so crazy excited to get to see my family and for my friends and family to get to meet DS for the first time - only my parents and my friend who came out to help me move have met him so far.

At the same time, I'm sincerely hoping we have a good plane ride...well, three plane rides. We have so much stuff to lug around, I hope we don't miss any of our connections.

And the thing I'm most curious about is whether DS will have his daily tooty grunt fest on the plane...because I'm sure that the other passengers will find my baby's toots as amusing as I do. Embarrassed

I'm imagining the conversation when the manly grunting begins:

"Um...ma'am? Is your baby okay?"

"Yes - he's just working up a few good toots."

Grunting is better than crying, yes?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Excited and nervous for our big day ahead

• Good luck on your move!  I always dreamed of moving to Hawaii, but have a good friend who lives there and said it can be quite isolating, especially with kids!

Hope all goes well, and the nearby passengers get a kick out of the toot fest!  Who knows, maybe the altitude will make it even more enjoyable ;c)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Good luck and have a safe trip.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sure it'll be a great plane ride.  This is a perfect age to fly since your LO will sleep most of the time and won't require major entertaining.  I can't speak for the connections though.  It's a good thing your mom and friend are there with you!  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks everyone! Only nine hours until take off! So excited!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"