Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Does thIs sound like gas pains or something else?

My 2 wk old is very fussy and appears to be in tummy pain often. She has a hard time relaxing and she will start screaming and crying out of no where.We started giving her has drops before every feeding on Wednesday per the pedi instructions.She now passes gas a lot more but still screams/cries and is fussy.She is FF on similac advance. Is it normal for gas to be so painful for LO? Or could it beSomething else like reflux or milk allergy?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does thIs sound like gas pains or something else?

• She could def. have gas. Try pressing her thighs into her tummy and making a counter-clockwise circle. Press harder than you think you need to! This helps my DS get out gas all the time. I do it before he gets fussy -- and then, no fuss! Good luck!
  • imageShannonMacHappy:
    She could def. have gas. Try pressing her thighs into her tummy and making a counter-clockwise circle. Press harder than you think you need to! This helps my DS get out gas all the time. I do it before he gets fussy -- and then, no fuss! Good luck!

This!

• Loading the player...
  • You could also try rubbing the belly or moving her legs like she's riding a bicycle.  That usually helps gets things flowing better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"