Baby Names

Playing the name game

DH and I are not TTC, but man do I have some SERIOUS baby fever. So until that time comes, names will have to hold me over ;)

We do talk about future kids names and as a definite we have:

Harrison Stephen (pronounced Steven after DH)

Ones that I love:

Charlotte Ann

Juliana or Giuliana (unsure of how I want it spelled??) Marie

Meredith Denise 

Grant Anthony 

Do you think that these actually go together as a sib set? And thoughts on names in general? 

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Playing the name game

• I like Harrison very much.  I would always prefer a MN with meaning over anything else and guessing some of yours are family names?

Charlotte and Meredith I love.  Julianna/giulianna I have never been a huge fan of- just not my style

Grant seems a bit stuffy to me but I don't totally dislike it.  Love Anthony

• I VERY MUCH like Harrison and Grant both. Very manly names that can be sophisticated or sporty.

I'm not a fan of Meredith at all really. But Juliana is BEAUTIFUL! I'd want to call her Jules (Jewels?).

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Another vote for Harrison (sooo biased!)  I will warn you though people either love it or hate it.  I get..."you aren't going to call him Harry are you?"  And my bil/sil both call him Harris rather obnoxiously like if they say it enough it will catch on!  We do call him Harrison most often and Harry endearingly.

Grant is also awesome.  Love Meredith  I prefer Julia to Juliana.

Harrison, Meredith and Grant is a great sib set...you should get on TTC cuz you have a lot of names to give out ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Harrison Stephen and Grant Anthony are both solid choices!  I really like them both and would have a hard time choosing!

For the girl names, I like Charlotte Ann the best (even though Charlotte is getting a bit popular...). Juliana is nice. Meredith is not bad, just NMS. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"