Parenting after a Loss
Options

Happy Friday Everyone! What are you up to this weekend?

TGIF.  This week has felt like a month. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12

Re: Happy Friday Everyone! What are you up to this weekend?

• Options
    I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow. Sunday we have B's swim lessons. Somewhere in there we'll go to church and maybe out to dinner if I feel better. My allergies (or maybe it's a cold, but I don't think so given the sneezing...) are horrid this week.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• Options
    We are celebrating my dad's birthday tonight and I am going to a bachelorette party tomorrow.  It should be a good weekend!
    BFP 8/26/09, Missed M/C 9 weeks 5 days BFP 2/03/12, M/C 2/13/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DD's last swimming lesson is tomorrow. Later going to park for little cousin's bday party.

DH is going to football game Sun so DD & I will have some 1:1 time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DH is going hunting in Mississippi, so C and I have the house all to ourselves!!  Woohoo!!

Saturday I have my niece's soccer game at 11am, then lunch with my parents, and I'm going shopping afterward for clothes for myself (which I haven't done in forever).  The last thing I bought myself was maternity pants!  Sunday is the Saints game so I'll go by my parents house for that and then home to wait for DH to return.

I plan to read and clean the house also.  

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"