Babies: 9 - 12 Months

NBR: beezid.com

Has anyone used www.beezid.com? My husband sees advertisements for it on FX all the time. Last night I checked it out and you can by like digital cameras for like $2. It just seems unreal or fake. Has anyone used it?
image image

Re: NBR: beezid.com

• Total scam. I've never used it but I've checked it out. Basically each "bid" you place costs you a dollar whether you "win" the item or not. That dollar bid only moves the price up by a penny and adds time to the auction clock. You can lose a ton of money and never actually get anything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNatalie_may:
    Total scam. I've never used it but I've checked it out. Basically each "bid" you place costs you a dollar whether you "win" the item or not. That dollar bid only moves the price up by a penny and adds time to the auction clock. You can lose a ton of money and never actually get anything.

It's not a scam at all if you understand how it works and use strategy. My dad brings in a pretty hefty secondary income by using one of these auction websites and reselling the electronics for profit. He paid $60ish bucks for his 55" Samsung LCD TV (top of the line - internet ready, brand new, newest technology), less than $5 for ipod touches, a couple hundred bucks for a MacBook air, etc etc. All of those prices are including the bids that he had to pay for. He won a PS3 for a penny. It only took one bid so it was like $0.51 total or something like that. You have to always be looking - he is glued to his computer, and much like ebay, you have to know how much things will go for and know when to bid and pass, as well as look into the habits of other bidders.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"