Cloth Diapering

Recommendations: Pail liners & wet/dry bags

Please recomend the Name brand and size of pail liners and wet bag or wet/dry bag that you use.

I am begining to build up my supply of CD items for when LO arrives and I would really like your opinions on the brands that you ladies use!!

TIA!!!

imageFuzziBunz at Nurtured FamilyBabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Recommendations: Pail liners & wet/dry bags

• I use a Kissa's antibacterial pail liner--it comes in one size (I believe) and is around $14.  We use it in a small click top Sterlite Target trash can.

My wetbags are by Monkey Foot Designs.  EXTREMELY well made, great patterns, super nice artist....but are smaller than most and are expensive.  I have 2 mediums, but each only fit about 2 CD's comfortably.  You can get 3 in but you'd get your hand all yuck.

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have Monkey Doodlez pail liners and Fuzzibunz wetbags I got on sale at ecobabybuys.

Honestly... they're all just PUL. I'm not sure I'd worry about brand a whole lot.

• Loading the player...
  • I used to be a loyal PlanetWise wetbag user but they've all fallen apart.

I really like the Rump-a-Rooz wetbags but I wish they were bigger.  I have to use two to hold a washer load of diapers where I only used one XL PW bag.

* DS1...allergic to dairy, peanuts, eggs and turkey *
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

love is for every her, love is for every him, love is for everyone
  • I made all of my own.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagetokenhoser:

Honestly... they're all just PUL. I'm not sure I'd worry about brand a whole lot.

This is ultimately my thought as well. We use PW pail liners and have wet bags from FB (the ecobabybuys deal as well) and PW.  I would keep your eyes peeled for whatever you can get for a deal. I'm just as happy w/my FB wet bags as my PW ones and they were half the price. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use the large Planet Wise wet/dry bag. I hang it, I don't use a pail.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I really like my Rumparooz wetbags. I just ordered another one this morning. I also have a Planet Wise wet/dry bag and I always have trouble getting all the water out of the PUL liner after it has been washed.
  • imagechar62011:
    I really like my Rumparooz wetbags. I just ordered another one this morning. I also have a Planet Wise wet/dry bag and I always have trouble getting all the water out of the PUL liner after it has been washed.

This exactly. I have three Rumparooz wetbags and one medium sized planet wise bag for on the go in my diaper bag. I hate the planet wise bag. It always feels wet to the touch on the outside. My Rumparooz ones are awesome. I seriously can't say enough good things about them. I use one at home and send one to daycare each day and have a third one just for wash rotation.

I paid the same price for them ~18. The Planet Wise medium says it can hold 8-9 diapers, I would guess it holds more like 4-5. The Rumparooz says you can fit 15 and that is true. I wash after it's full and we do cloth wipes too, so there are usually 15 diapers + inserts (we do pocket dipes) + however many cloths were used for wiping. Love these bags.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • I have planet wise pail liners (2 so there is always one clean) and a medium wet/dry bag so you can put the clean ones on one side and dirty on the other.  I had to replace my pail liners after about a year but I always dry them in the dryer.  With my two new ones I try to line dry them as much as possible.  There are some super cute wetbags on etsy but I have never used them.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have 3 pail liners/big wet bags.

Large Planetwise with only elastic at the top - this is probably my favorite to use at home, because it fits the best in the garbage can that we use as a diaper pail.

Tiny Tush pail liner -  the bag itself is just fine, but it's kind of a pain in the washer since the drawstring is so long - I've had it get wrapped around other stuff and tie stuff into a big jumble a few times.

Bummis large fabulous wet bag - definitely the best for travel! I love that it has both a zipper and a drawstring.

For small wetbags, I have a couple made by Kushies and one by Tweedle Bugs. I like all 3 of those just fine, but again I guess I prefer the zipper on the TB one.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"