June 2011 Moms

Nursing Bra

Anyone have a nursing bra that they really like? I bought a few from Motherhood Maternity and one has really thick straps that won't stay on my sholders, the other one broke at the nursing snap and the third one is all out of shape after only a month. I don't want to spend a ton but I'd really like to have a decent bra that looks good under a teeshirt and doesn't drive me crazy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursing Bra

• I finally sucked it up and bought a Bravado Bliss. I'm a cheapo, so it killed me to spend the money. It has held up well, but I don't really love the "shape" of it, if that makes sense? It's the firmer structured cups without underwire (which seems to be hard to find!) but the shape of the cups is not perfectly round like I prefer them to be.

I've heard JC Penney has some good ones at good prices, but I've never personally tried them. (yet)

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagebabysteps23:
    I really enjoy mine from target its lace with underwire I think its like giligan & something..I'll check when Jr wakes up lol

Yep love these!  Gilligan & O'Malley at Target.  They're $16.99 a bra and they are the best by far.

• Loading the player...
  • I bought a few from JC Penney and I really like them, I have large breasts and these bras are decent as far as support. $25 each.
  • I have the motherhood ones and took the underwire out-- not fabulous but ok

I think our target is the only crappy one in the country that has next to no maternity stuff :(

• I got a Hot Milk bra (I hate that name) off of Zulily that I like.
    Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • i have some i really like, the royce "jasmine" style.  they're the best i've found for my big boobs (34J right now). 
  • imageCarlaAndJames:

I finally sucked it up and bought a Bravado Bliss. I'm a cheapo, so it killed me to spend the money. It has held up well, but I don't really love the "shape" of it, if that makes sense? It's the firmer structured cups without underwire (which seems to be hard to find!) but the shape of the cups is not perfectly round like I prefer them to be.

I've heard JC Penney has some good ones at good prices, but I've never personally tried them. (yet)

Bravados are the only ones I wear but I disagree w/ the roundness. They give the best shape I've ever seen w/o an underwire. And I like that you can't tell I had on nursing pads or that my nips are always hard now... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Thanks ladies, I'll have to run by Target and JC Penny's this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"