Baby Showers

Baby Girl - Sugar & Spice Shower

Just trying to get some Ideas for my Niece and Mother who are throwing a Shower for me.  They have both asked for my opinions on this theme.. in which I think is Cute!!!!  Has anyone else had a Sugar & Spice Shower.. and If so what type of Foods, games, favors etc did you have? 

Thank you soo much for ANY input!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Girl - Sugar & Spice Shower

• I've never been to a Sugar & Spice shower but it sounds ADORABLE!

I found this link for you, there are some cute food ideas:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/22928530.aspx

For Games you could do flavored sugar tasting (vanilla sugar, lavendar sugar etc) see who could guess the most correctly. Or the same thing with different spices (cinnamon, nutmeg etc).

For favors I would think sugar cookies or sugar cookie mixes would be really cute.

Hope you have a wonderful shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• That's the theme for my shower and I think she is also having it be a tea party as well. There will be desserts, finger sandwiches, and tea as an afternoon shower. So far, I think the favors are going to be cookies or spice cupcakes. I am super excited. As for the games, I know that we will be playing a game where people have to guess the spice and what's in the diaper bag. Other then that, I think that we are keeping it pretty simple with a place for everyone to decorate onsies and a scrapbook page table where they can create pages for the baby's first scrapbook. I'm not big into a shower that will last forever, so I am pretty pumped about everyone being able to kind of do things at their own pace and we will just conclude with opening gifts while people continue to eat cake and drink tea. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • These two ideas are awesome!! 

https://www.hwtm.com/index.cfm?page=albums/view_album&albumid=149&categoryid=9

https://www.hwtm.com/index.cfm?page=albums/view_album&albumid=148&categoryid=9

I'm absolutely obsessed with www.hwtm.com they have some amazing party ideas.  Very sorry I can't make links on my Mac. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"