Pregnant after IF
Options

Anyone have luck w/ Clomid/Ovidrel/TI?

We have tried Femara and Femara/IUI in the past. This month we are trying Clomid/Ovidrel/timed-intercourse.

Is anyone preggo from this combo?

We are unexplained and have been TTC for 15 months. Just, of course, looking for a little hope. Smile

Unexplained Infertility
Cycles #1-17 BFFN

IVF #1 was a success! BFP @ 5dp5dt (10dpo)

BabyFetus Ticker

My blog: www.alohakanoa.blogspot.com

Re: Anyone have luck w/ Clomid/Ovidrel/TI?

• Options
    i did. i have PCOS and also used metformin but got a BFP on my second clomid (50mgs) +ovidrel + timed intercourse cycle. now i am 29 weeks! good luck :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did! Cycle #2 on 100mg Clomid, Ovidrel Trigger shot and TI worked for me!! Good luck, don't give up hope!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

also ps-

i popped onto your blog just cause i was curious to know more and am a blog whore today (bored at work!) and wanted to say don't give up on the clomid yet! it takes a little while to set in. I didn't have any follies over 10mm until day 14 on my BFP cycle. I triggered on CD 16 that cycle. They grow very suddenly. I'll be thinking BFP thoughts for you!! :)

• Options

Thank you!! Big Smile

I go back in on CD16, I'm assuming I'll probably trigger shortly after that, if not that day. I O later on my own.. CD16-CD21, but with Femara I O'd CD13/14, so I was hoping/thinking the Clomid would do the same and get me to O early, but I guess not. Oh well. Doesn't matter when you O, as long as it gets the job done! Haha.

Unexplained Infertility
    Cycles #1-17 BFFN

IVF #1 was a success! BFP @ 5dp5dt (10dpo)

BabyFetus Ticker

My blog: www.alohakanoa.blogspot.com

• Options
    I tired Clomid for months but with no luck.  However, I have a ton of friends who got pg with Clomid within the first 3 months.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was on the lowest dose of Clomid, HCG shot(which I think is ovidrel) & timed intercourse for 4 cycles. I got pregnant on my 4th cycle!  I am now 27 weeks pregnant.  It does work.  I also was in the clinic to monitor my ovulation.  Good luck!
    TTC since June/09.
    1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
    4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
    EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

• Options
    Femara did nothing for me, either.  I did 100mg Clomid, then two 150mg rounds and got pg on the 2nd round.  I have no problem releasing my eggs (I only have one connected ovary that happens to not be the dominant one), so we didn't even do a trigger.  I found that Clomid made me O later than usual, so hang in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"